Chapter 81__Why won't she love this man?

"Make way for the boss",  one of the men said and instead of one person, some heavy harmed men surrounded the group of local gangster.
Dorris was scared when she saw that this men were armed.
" Who are this people?", Zoe asked.
"We are done for!",  Zoe is now crying profusely.
Suddenly, a heavy wind blew and a helicopter was circling them, a man jumped down from the helicopter.
" Dorris", the man called.
When Dorris saw him, tears flowed down her cheeks.
She felt so relieved.
"Murray",  she called and hug him.
Why won't she love this man?
He is always there for her.
Ray hugged her back. He was relieved.
When the shadow guards he asked to secretly guard her called him, he was so scared.
He asked some of them to follow the abductors secretly and he quickly hired some professional agents.
" I'm late right? I'm sorry", he told her.
Dorris sniffed.
"It's okay. I'm so happy that you're here. I thought it s over",  she said.
Ray heart tightened when he heard her.
She must have been so scared.
The gangster had run away. The agents mission is to rescue the host so they did not bother with them.
" Thankfully, I had Zoe with me. I'm not lonely"
Ray took a glance at Zoe.
"Thanks",  he told her. " for staying with my wife. I'm going to reward you", he told her.
Zoe smiled and bowed.
"Let's go home",  Ray told Dorris.
" Hmm", she muttered.

Ray got out of the car and ignored the greetings of the butlers and maids as he walked into the house. He met his parents in the living room watching TV.
"Ray, why did you come home suddenly? You didn't even.....", his mother was saying when he cuts in.
" Mom, Dad. I didn't know that you could be so cruel! How can you bully my wife that way? I am the one that is lucky to marry her. Shouldn't you be happy that I met my soul mate? The woman that I love and someone who loved me too? Why are you making things hard for me? Why are you bullying my wife?", Ray asked, his vein popping out of his head. He was angry.
What if he was late?
What if something happened to her?
What if the bodyguards didn't catch on? He would have lost his wife!
"Are you screaming and yelling on your own parents for a woman Ray? You non-filial child. What did that woman feed you with this time around? Are you out of your mind? Can't you tell that we are doing all we are doing for you?",  Mrs Dalton asked.
She just can't accept that that poor gold-digger is in full control of her son.
Ray scoffed.
" For me? You are doing all this for me? Or for yourself? Aren't you doing this so that your friends and business partners won't look down on you? You want to brag about your son and your daughter in law from a wealthy family. Now that Dorris is from a family different from your perfect imagination, you couldn't take it! What is it that you're doing for me? Why can't I see how all benefiting all this is?", Ray asked angry.
"You guys have pushed me to the extreme end. I don't think I can take any of this anymore",
" What are you saying,  Ray?", his father asked.
"You guys still didn't get it? Since you've decided not to accept my choice of a woman, I think you will have to disown me rather than putting my wife in a difficult position",  Ray said.
Mr Dalton could not believe his ears.
" What did you just say? I don't understand you. Explain.", the man said.
"I will stop being your child if you wouldn't accept Dorris. I'm going to leave the company that is yours father. I will live a ordinary life. I'm going to make my wife my priority.
If it were other people that did everything you did to my wife, I know what to do to them"
Mr Dalton was fuming in anger. He can't believe this is happening to him.
"What nonsense are you spouting,  Ray? Apologise to your father and tell him that you don't mean what you said.
Ray kept quiet. No doubt, he had no intention to apologize. "You non- filial  child!",  Mrs Dalton yelled.
" what kind if son are you? Rebelling against your own parent for a woman? I can't believe this! If only your brother is still alive!", Mrs Dalton said.
Ray's eyes darkened immediately he heard what she said.
"As expected if you. How dare you mention my late brother in a situation like this? Do you want to act pitiful? Dream on. If my brother saw how cruel you are, he is going to be dumb folded",  Ray yelled.
Mr Dalton creased his brows.
'What is he talking about?'
" you even went as far as kidnapping my wife! You sent gangsters to rape a pregnant woman to death! As a son, do you expect me to be proud of you?", Ray asked.
Mrs Dalton was confused.
Are they talking about something else.
"Kidnap? Pregnant woman?",  she asked."She turned to her husband.
" Do you know what Ray is talking about?", she asked.
"No. I didn't do any of the thing he mentioned. I didn't kidnap his wife, why would I?Apart from forcefully tearing her father's shop apart,  asking them to leave the house and asking the brother's employee to fire him, I didn't do anything. After I found out that the brother is now working in one of our subsidiary, I just let them be. I really didn't do anything. Why would I?",  Mr Dalton said.
" You didn't ask people to kidnap Dorris the other day?", Ray asked.
"I didn't do anything to her. I swear",  Mr Dalton told Ray.
" Then could it be that woman? She dare to kidnap my pregnant wife?", Ray asked, his eyes darkening and his aura chiller.
That's when Mrs Dalton pointed out something important.
"Your wife is pregnant?",  she asked.
" Yes. Doctor Morgan confirmed it", Ray said and rushed out of the house.
He entered his car and drove away, leaving his parents to digest the news that the grandchild they've being expecting for a while is almost here and that the woman they disliked is the mother.

Gboooah!
"An accident just happened here. Hurry. There are two victims",  someone is  calling the ambulance.
" Is this the police? Hurry. An accident occured", and someone else is calling the police
"What a pity?"
"I'm very sure they are dead"
"What a fatal accident? May their soul rest in peace"

📝📝📝📝📝
To be continued!

Ignore the typos. Thanks for reading.