Chapter 96__Full time housewife

Ray is supposed to stay in the hospital for a while to recover but he refused. He missed his family too much that he doesn't want to be apart from them. He also want to recover quickly so that he will be able to take his wife and child out. He then hired several doctors to take care of him at home. He was recovering fast and he was very happy. Dorris is still going to the company since he isn't well yet. He is trying his best to work from home to relieve her work burden.
And his son, Ray liked the little boy so much that  he  spoiled him so much. He cherished the boy and have a very good relationship with him that people who did not know will never belief that they just met each other days ago.
Ray was working an his laptop when the door opened and his boy walk in.
"Dad",  the little guy called.
Ray carried the boy, his eyes full of love.
" I want you to take me to school. I want my mates to see that I have a very handsome dad. I told them my dad is the most handsome of them all but they didn't believe me. I want them to see for themselves.", Little Ray said.
Ray smiled.
"Don't worry. Dad is already lifting his legs high. I will be able to take you to school soon. I will make sure you were able to brag to your friends well.",  Ray told his son.
Raymond was satisfied with his dad's response.
" But mummy said bragging and boasting is not good. It's one of the signs of pride ", The boy said.
Ray smirked.
'Well little guy. Your mum is the proudest of them all'
" Don't worry, she won't find out", Ray said.
"I just did",  Dorris entered the room.
Raymond hid behind his dad.
" You're home early", Ray said.
"I'm planning to be a full time housewife. I need to start getting used to it",  Dorris said.
Ray eyes widen.
" Full...fulltime house wife?", he asked.
He couldn't believe his ears.
Dorris is willing to be a full time housewife? She was a woman who definitely is made to be a working class wife.
"You heard it right. And also,  don't pamper Raymond too much. Don't teach him wrong things too",  she said as she walked towards  the bathroom.
"Don't worry. He is my son after all. I will take very good care of him",  Ray said.
" I know. I'm just saying. ", Dorris said.
" I want to visit your dad. I feel like I owe him an apology", Ray said.
"If that's the case, we should visit him. I'm going to obey you like a real house wife will do",  Dorris told him and entered the bathroom.
Ray raise his brows.
" Dad, I want to go on a picnic with you and mum", Raymond said.
Ray hearing his son smiled.
"Really? Then we have to go since the young master wants to",  He said smiling.
Ray heard the shower running and he could imagine Dorris naked under the shower. He had to do well doing next physical therapy. He need to get back on his feet soon.

📝📝📝📝📝
Few chapters to go.
Do you believe in happy endings? I'm confused as to how to end this book.
Tragically or comedically.

🤔