Chapter 59__How dare you bully my wife?

Louis could not believe his ears, this people just came suddenly and started throwing his things out.
"You have to vacate this place now",  one of the men said. Louis found it funny.
" Why? ", he asked.
"Rich people don't need excuses you know. They can do whatever they like", a man said.
Louis found the voice familiar. He look very well and it is that guy from before_the secretary.
" What are you doing? This is my means of livelihood!", Louis yelled.
The man smiled.
"You were warned weren't you? It's your place of work today, tomorrow it will be your house. Oh.... Your son lost his job too. By this time tomorrow. You will be on the street. And your precious trump card? She will regret meeting Ray. Trust me, this is not just bluffing", the secretary said.
Louis was angry.
" How can you be so heartless?", he asked.
The man laughed. He is really enjoying the look on Louis face. He like the helplessness written all over his face.
"I'm just doing my job. Congratulation on getting a long holiday",  he said.
He turned to leave then he paused and slowly turned around like he just remembered something.
" Let me give you one idea though, don't bother hiring lawyers. You can if you wish to lose all your money though", then he left.
Louis watched the men breaking things in his shop and felt like crying. He felt like breaking down. He felt like going to a bar and get drunk but he didn't. He remembered the man's words and called Dorris.

Dorris got down from the bus. Her dad said it is urgent. She walked into the street where her family house is located. She should have taken her own car but she taught it will be too flashy. Even though Dorris is wearing a mask, fans still recognized her. They've gotten intel that Dorris will visit that area.
Dorris felt something hit her. She touched it in reflex and it was sticky. The fans came out of their hidden places and started throwing eggs, water and dirt on her.
Dorris  could not even run. She was practically surrounded.
"We've gotten this bitch finally!"
"You think you can win it his heart? Keep dreaming"
"Ray is for everybody. You can't try to selfishly go out with him. "
"You're so shame less.who you think you are to crush on our Ray. I feel
like crushing you to death"
"You're just a lowly girl. You are incompatible. Stop day dreaming!"
"Leave Ray alone, you gold digger"
"You lowly thing. Ray is not for you!"
"Don't tell me you think Ray is serious with you."
"I've been seeing shameless girls but who knows you are one too"
Dorris wanted to cry. She wanted to breakdown. She felt embarrassed. How can they do this to her in public. This is too much.
Dorris also knew this is not the much the fans can do but still......
Suddenly nothing is hitting her any  more. She felt a warm embrace envelope her.

Ray had just found out that it was Ava that had found someone to announce his relationship with Dorris.
Ray knew it must be someone in power who can go against him.
He immediately call her but she 's not picking up. Ray knew she is not answering the phone.
He sent her a text message
"How dare you bully my wife",  he sent. Then he dialed Dorris' number. The phone is jist ringing, she is not picking up.
Ray dialed the number again and she still isn't picking up.

When the girls saw someone hugging  Dorris, they all stop throwing things at her. One of the brave one among them asked.
" Who are you to interfere? Can't you see we are punishing  a bitch?", she asked.
Immediately she asked the question,  the guy hugging her turned to fave them.
"You...."
"O my God! It's Guy"
"What's his relationship to Dorris. Aren't they in the same band before?"
"Is he standing up for her?"
"I think they are kind of close"
Before Guy could even say anything,  the police siren was heard and the girls all scurry off. Guy led Dorris to het father house just two blocks away.
"Sorry",  he told her when they enter the elevator.
" I should be thanking you", Dorris said.
Guy smiled.
"You're welcome"
Dorris sigh. She just didn't know how to behave around Guy after all, he confessed to her and it really looks like he liked her?
Soom the elevator opened.
"Go on. Clean your self and don't step out today. They may still be around",  he told her staying back in the elevator.
" Hmm. Thanks".
And the elevator closes.
Dorris looked down at her self. Another one of her outfit is gone. She wondered how to explain her current look to her dad.
She rang the door bell anyway.
Soon Douglas opened the door for her.When he saw her appearance, he was shocked.
She entered the house.
"What happened? Why are you like this?",  he asked.
" I met some weird fans just now", she said casually.
"What? The fans have started bullying you? And you're saying it so casually? You know they will never stop right. They can do something even worse than this!",  Douglas told her.
Dorris saw Louis came out of his room.
She stopped Douglas.
" It's okay. Stop exaggerating things!", she told him.
"Dad",  she greeted.
" I think you have to break up with Ray Dalton"

📝📝📝📝📝