Chapter 98__Cute and beautiful

Dorris eyes widen. Those people that her son pointed at were wearing the sane vest but that's not the matter.
Those people have their backs facing them. And they have some words on their back.
"Will. You. Marry. Me,  .",  then another person stood there, when Dorris saw the word on that person back, she looked at her husband and he is on his kneel. He is holding a ring.
"Will you marry me, Dorris?",  he asked her.
Dorris couldn't explain how happy she is.  She can't believe he is proposing to her for the second time.
The people around are taking pictures and videos.
Dorris jumped at him.
" I'm already your wife. I can't believe I'm lucky enough to get proposed to twice by the same man", She said.
"point of correction. I proposed to you several times but I  guess you only considered two of the proposals. It's not bad though"
Dorris blushed when she heard his words.
"Thank you Ray. I love you",  She said and gave him a peck on the lips.
Ray drew her in and gave her a very deep french kiss.

Louis keep on putting food in Raymond plate.
" Father, you are not eating ", Ray reminded him.
" I'm full just watching my grandson eat", the man said.
Dorris just keep on eating. She is enjoying the food.
After the meal, they all sat in the living room.
Louis is still living in the pent house Ray got for Dorris.
Dorris hired two housemaids for him. Louis didn't want her to but Dorris did not want him to live all alone.
"Father, I came here today to apologise to you",  Ray started.
Louis raise his brows.
" I left your daughter all alone for years. I fail to stand by her side and protect her. I didn't even give her a wedding. So I've proposed to her and I want to marry her. I want to ask you to give me a date to invite my parent over so that you guys could pick a day for the wedding ", Ray said.
Louis laughed.
" You this child! What are you apologising for? It's not even your fault. I'm sure Dorris understood. All that matters is  that you are here now. As for meeting your parents and picking date, Let's meet at your manor, say what?", Dorris father said.
"No problem. I will arrange everything",  Ray said.

Ray entered the room with a tray of breakfast. Dorris is still sleeping. He was quite rough yester night and he could he didn't allow her to sleep early. He was like a beast unleashed.
He watched her sleeping face and smiled.
" so cute", he muttered.
Dorris who heard woke up earlier but pretend to be asleep when she heard someone opening the door sat up and scoffed.
"Why will you say that I'm cute? Don't you know cute is another word for saying someone is ugly? Is beautiful difficult for you to say?",  she asked him.
Ray blinked several times.
" You aren't sleeping" is the only thing he could say.
She looked away.
"I'm sorry for calling you cute, beautiful",  he said.
Dorris pouted her lips.
" I brought you breakfast ", Raymond told her.
A smile form on her face immediately.
" Nice. I was hungry", she said.
She took the tea cup and took a sip.
Ray is about to tell her that's it's hot but she already took a sip.
She spat it out, her tongue hanging out.
"It's so hot! Murray, why don't you tell me that's it's hot?",  she asked him.
" sorry. I was about to", he apologised.
"Blow on it for me",  he told her.
" The tea?", he asked.
"No. My tongue",  the woman said acting like a child, sticking her tongue out.

📝📝📝📝📝
Why do I feel that Dorris is acting like spoilt child?