Chapter 18__I will stick to you

Toby got out of class and before he knows it,  he was surrounded by girls.
"I said it. It's really him."
"So he attends our school"
"Didn't I tell you that he is my course mate?"
"Can you give me your autograph?",  one of the ladies asked.
" Will you take a pics with me handsome?"
Toby sigh. He felt lost. He doesn't even know what to do so he started signing autograph and taking pics.
Few minutes later, Manager brown and Dylan arrived with some security men.
"Sorry girls but Toby needs to be at the agency now. We are going to hold an event soon. You will be able to get The Rays autograph during the event",  Manager Brown said and Dylan led Toby away while the security men hold the fans off.
" Dylan,  you should have gone to class with him", Manager Brown scolded.
"I'm sorry",  Dylan said.
" I asked him to stay behind", Toby explained.
"Will you keep quiet? If that girl did not call us,  what do you think will happen. You will be mobbed, you jerk!"
"Who called?",  Toby asked.
" That girl_the leader of the belles", Dylan replied.
"I will have to talk to the MD. You guys need security. You shouldn't walk around alone. It's dangerous. Don't forget,  you need to Avoid scandals as much as possible. This period is a very sensitive one for you",  Manager Brown said.
" Yes manager", Toby said.

Ashley saw him waiting for her at her door step. She decided to just walk past him.
"Sister",  he called and grab her hand. It is as if he knew she will try to walk past him.
" What do you want Douglas? ", she asked.
" Why are you so tense. You won't even talk to your friend little brother? ", Douglas asked.
" you made it awkward between us", Ashley told him as a matter of fact.
"I'm hungry buy me dinner?",  he asked.
" No. Go home", Ashley insisted.
Douglas scoffed.
"Ashley, Is it that you don't like me or you just won't date me because of my Sis?"
"Douglas, aren't you ashame of yourself? Going around asking a lady out, unemployed. You young idiot. Just stop coming to see me or I will report to your...."
"Stop it Ashley! Now let's be clear will you date me if I'm employed?",  He asked her.
" Go home", She said, brushing him off.

Harry got down from his car.
Harley is standing there waiting for him, dressed in a polka dot blue and white gown.
"Sorry for keeping a girl like you waiting in this sunny weather",  he said smiling.
" You should have been here early ", She said rolling her eyes.
" I'm stuck in traffic... I'm so sorry,  Miss Harley."
"Call me Harley", the lady said entering the car.
" of course", Harry said.
He had been thinking of this woman all week. She is a Managing Director of one of her dad's sub-company so she's always busy. On Saturday she went to a club meeting and attended an event in the night.
That's why he is meeting her this sunday"
"Where do you want to go?",  He asked her. " Amusement park?", he asked.
She scoffed.
"Why will I go to an amusement park when I'm not a kid?",  She asked.
Harry had done his researches before the date and he found out that ladies love going to the amusement park.
" Where will you like to go then?", He asked her.
"Let's go to a gallery. I've not been to cassie's collections. Let's go there.",  Harley said.
" of course. Why didn't I suggest going to the gallery?", Harry said awkwardly.

Harriet packed her car in the underground garage when she saw him entering a car.
She got down from her car and rushed to him.
"Hey",  She called knocking on the glass.
The man rolled down the glasses.
" What do you want?", he asked her.
"Nothing. I saw you and wanted to say Hi.
" Oh! Is that it. You can leave now"
He told her.
"Aren't you too mean",  she asked him.
He ignored her and try to roll the glass.
" can you give me a drive?", she asked.
"You don't even know where I'm....".
Harriet opened the door and got in.
" Your car is cool."
She said fitting her seat belt.
"Lady,  I'm going back to the house"
" I will go with you. I don't have anything to do anyway.", she told him.
"I'm not joking. Get out.",  he told her.
Harriet did nit bulge.
The man sigh and ignited the car.
" Sit tight", he said and drove off in a crazy speed.
"Do you have a death wish?",  she asked him.
" Get down from my car if you like"
"I'm going no where. I'm so bored.",  she said." I will stick to you", She said smiling.
"You've gotten over your man?",  he asked her.
" Pardon?", She did not remember telling him about any man.
"Weren't you drinking that day because of a break up?",  he asked.
" It is because of the matters of the heart but not really a break up. You won't understand even if I explain so forget it.", she said.
"I see",  is all he said.

Ray decided to take Dorris to the amusement park that sunday. But it was a mistake,  immediately they stepped out of the car, some guys recognized them.
" Wow, it's Ray", One of the ladies exclaimed and call attention to them.
"Isn't that Dorris, from The rays?",  someone else asked.
" What's her relationship with Ray?", another person asked.
Ray knew this will be a scandal for Dorris if reporters came and they were not able to clarify their relationship.
"Should we make our relationship public?",  he asked her.
" No. It is easier said than done", Daisy said.
"Let's run before a reporter arrive",  Ray said.
And he held her hand and started running.

They stopped to catch their breathe.
"Why did we run?. I think you just make things worse."
"Don't worry. The few people that saw us are still making assumptions",  he told her.
" You're sure?", she asked him.
"Don't forget than I'm a pro at this.",  Ray told her.
" Let's take a taxi back to your dorm?", he asked her.
"You can take a taxi. I will opt for a bus. I'm going home today",  Dorris said.
" oh? Ok"
"I will wait with you till your bus arrives.",  he told her.
" suit yourself"
"Dorris, will you marry me?",  Ray asked all of a sudden.
Dorris raise her brow.
The box stopped and some passengers got down. Dorris entered the bus.
" Bye Ray", She told him.

📝📝📝📝📝
Good day everyone.
Vote
Comment
Share
Thanks for reading.
Don't forget to tell me your suggestion. If the suggestion is in my story line, I will add it to the story.
Give me Ideas that will develop the story and say things you will want to see in the book.