But because of enhance senses of Terasaka, Agility of Maehara and shield of Yoshida, they manage to get alert.

Yoshida's quirk is called Iron Form, it allows him to form anything from Iron. He could produce iron from his body but its extremely dangerous as it will use the Iron from his blood.

"Its the Pro Hero Bastard Emily and Creati!" Terasaka irritatingly said. The two sigh and look where the two is.

"You too are under arrest for murder," Momo said.

"If you catch us!" Yoshida said and grin. The two immediately jump using the  side to side jumping method. Since the place is an alley, its extremely easy for the two to jump because of parkour.

Yoshida grin and touch the pole that as tall as the building and use it as divider to the three of them and follow thd two.

"Lets go!" Momo said. Yanagi noddee and control the skateboard upward the divider. Momo create net that connects to a two gun. She gave the other gun to Yanagi and told her to shoot them.

The two chase the three who's extremely fast from jumping rooftop to rooftop. Momo can't help but to feel amaze on how skillful the villains is.

Good thing is she told everyone to put some camera everytime they are out of their HQ just in case they saw a villain, they could use it against them. Because of this, Momo manage to record the three killing the villain bots.

"Emily-san, shoot to left and I'll shoot the right. Make this skateboard faster for anothet 3 meters per second!" Momo instructed. Yanagi follow and add speed to the skateboard that she's controlling. After Momo accurately calculate the gap between them, Momo look to them determinely.

"Point the gun above and shoot it after 3," Momo said. Yanagi nodded and point the gun upward, same angle as Momo. Momo count to 3 and both shoot the gun upward.

The net spread and manage to grab Yoshida, the nearest among them.

"Fu--! CHAIN! (Yoshida)!" Terasaka shouted. Maehara who manage to call some back up immediately dash away to the scene using his quirk.

"Fu--! We need to go back!" Terasaka shouted.

"Don't worry, they got him, I manage to call back up!" Maehara said. They landed to another alley where they meet with Itona.

"I'll take care of him. Thank you, Gun (Maehara)" Itona said. Maehara nodded and gave Terasaka to him.

"Let go of me you fu--er!" Terasaka is going on another out of control Berserk seeing his closest friend get taken away.

Itona just sigh and pull out his boyfriend into kiss, this allows Terasaka to calm down.

"You okay now?" Itona ask. Terasaka didn't reply and just keep quiet.

"Don't worry about Chain (Yoshida), Poison (Chiba) and Vision is already there to take him back!" Terasaka sigh and relief.

--*--

Back to Momo and Yanagi. The first thing they did is to take out the hood and mask of Yoshida. But then Yoshida manage to touch a metal from his pocket and use is to form a knife to escape. He slowly did it and then attack Yanagi. Yanagi manage to move the cover of the trashcan nearby and use it as  shield.

"Thats a good reflexes. Too bad, I'm good in invasion," Yoshida, move in so much speed slicing them in part where it would mostly be more painful, Momo didn't dare to underestimate any of the villains. Specially on the level of skills thet just shown a while ago, she creates a tranquilizer and shoot it to Yoshida who's busy on attacking Yanagi. Momo gulp and shoot out Yoshida.