venti x reader |17| sick reader

I cough into my arm, sniffle, and lay my head on my pillow. I reach for a tissue on my night table, gently blow and discord the tissue.

knock knock

Venti opened the door to find me buried underneath my blanket, sniffling endlessly. He seemed quite surprised. "Hey! Umm- I- I heard you got sick but- I didn't know it was this bad-! Oh, Barbatos!" He said as he walked towards the bed and sat down carefully on the edge.

He placed his hand on my forehead, checking my temperature. He sighed, "Mmm, you're burning up." He said softly, he reached into the little bag he brought with him.

"I heard you got sick, so I decided to go see if I could get you some medicine to help with it a bit. Albedo gave me this, but it looks like it's gonna taste pretty strong..." He said, unscrewing the bottle consisting of a peculiar colored liquid. "If you want I can get you some food to take with it or something, it's up to you!"

I couldn't speak, I was too tired and too sick. I remained silent, leaving him to do the work. He sighed again, "Oh my love... you'll get better...um... I guess you could take it straight from the bottle-" I sat up and took the small bottle. It smelled... weird and the color was very unusual. Surely Albedo wasn't trying to poison me! Right?

Regardless of what it smelled or looked like, I drank it anyway. It tasted bitter, a little salty and for some reason a little spicy. Just what was in this thing!? I felt like I was about to hurl.

Venti saw the look on my face and quickly grabbed the nearby trash can and placed it on the side of my bed. Luckily for me, I didn't actually have to hurl. I laid back down, planting my face into my pillow. "Ahh- hey you alright?" Venti said with concern, tapping my upper back.

I groaned in response. Venti proceeded to rub my back gently, being the comforting little bard he was. He suddenly jumped into bed with me, pulling me close. "V-Venti!" I said, holding in the incoming coughs. "You're gonna catch my sickness!".

Venti laughed, did he really think getting sick was funny? "I'm an Archon remember? I can't get sick! Silly~" He teased. He hugged me, rubbing my back gently. "Besides, I know being sick can make you feel lonely and I don't want you to feel that way...".

I sniffled and then laughed. He held me tight, "You're doing such a great job, love..." he whispered softly in my ear. It was very warm, and it was so soft. My eyes fluttered, and I dozed off to sleep in Venti's arms, sleeping peacefully.

A/N:
WEEE! how is everybody!?

....

yknow I wont know if you talk back TwT

ehe-! I've been gone for quite a while, and here's a little something. I'm currently working on another Venti x Reader book.... venti again because I love him and I should calm down... but um... Unlike this one, the one I'm working on a ton actually has a storyline and stoof, and it's pretty sick to me at least. Here's something tho! Hehehe bye bye!! Have a good day/afternoon/night! Ilysm!!!<3