venti x reader |14| bullied reader :'(

My leg was numb, and I couldn't move my wrists. I tried getting off the ground but it hurt so much I gave up each time.I cried on the ground, waiting for someone to help. I looked up and saw the bullies walk away, laughing.

My bag was on the floor, my homework and books have been scattered all over the place.

"(Y/N)?!" A voice behind me said, I heard their fast footsteps running towards me.

I tried getting up again, to see who was there. It was Venti. He helped me up and held me in his arms.

"(Y/N), WHO DARE DO THIS TO YOU?!" He shouted, in an angry tone. I couldn't say anything, I was in too much pain so all I did was cry in his arms.

"(Y/N)... Are you alright?" He patted me on the head as he hugged me tightly. I finally had the power to open my mouth and answer him. "Does it look like I'm okay to you?" I said with an uneasy and shaky voice.

Venti, took and deep breath in and out to calm himself down a little bit. He then picked up my books and put them in my bag. He also helped me up and took me to the nurses' office in our school.

"Oh my goodness gracious!" Said the nurse in a surprised tone. "What on earth happened here?".

"It seems my amazing (Y/N) got beaten up by a bunch of fools!" Venti replied as he tried to keep his tone down.

"Well, let's see what I can do. After I'm finished (Y/N), you should go talk to the counselor." Said the nurse as she grabbed bandaids and bandages from her drawer.

The nurse gently wrapped a bandage around my injured leg and wrapped some around my wrists as well. She put polysporin and bandaids on my cuts.

"Thank you, Ma'am," I said before Venti and I left the nurses' office. We all waved goodbye, and so Venti and I made our way to the counselors' office.

I could see that Venti was pretty upset and angry about what happened to me earlier. "Hey, Venti, It's fine now the nurs-" He interrupted me. "Yes, I get it you're fine now but what they did was unacceptable. No, let's go find them we'll talk to the counselor later." He said firmly.

"But Venti I-" he put a finger over my mouth.

"Okay here's the deal. If the counselor decides to be all like oH ForGeT it IgNorE TheM then I get to go confront them and you're going to watch me. But if he decides to be nice and punish them in some way I'll stay out of it. Got it?!" He said with an angry face.

"F-fine, just, don't cause too much trouble if you do get to confront those... meanies..." I said.

Venti nodded in agreement, took my hand and we entered the counselors' office.

"Ah yes, welcome (Y/N) and Venti, what may I do for you toda-" The counselor looked at me in shock. I sighed quietly so he wouldn't hear.

"Oh gosh, please, both of you take a seat and tell me what's happening." He said with a welcoming but shaky tone.

"So ear-" But before I could even finish my second word Venti took over.

"Well earlier today my beautiful (Y/N) Got beaten up by a bunch of fools who probably will never be successful in life and I sure hope they do end up on the streets because how dare they touch my beautiful (Y/N). And they got hurt this bad and I think those idiots should be punished in a way they'll never forget because they are stupid and dumb for thinking they could hurt someone as wonderful and beautiful as (Y/N) so basically what I'm asking of you is get. rid. of. them!" He said quickly, with a ton of emotion.

After all of that Venti and I expected a reasonable response but then we got...

"Oh, don't worry it won't happen again. Just ignore it.".

Venti got up faster than the speed of light, picked up and chair, and threw it. Then, he grabbed my hand and stormed out of the room.

"Ow, ugh! Venti! My hand! That hurts!" I yelled. "W-waoh! S-sorry I..." He stopped and let go immediately. "I... I hurt you I'm sorry I-". I stopped him right there and hugged him. "Calm down... please..." I asked softly.

"I'm- I'm sorry (Y/N) I, I just got really mad..." He said and looked at me in the eye. I giggled softly and said, "When you confront them, don't kill them okay?".

He nodded, and we slowly walked through the hallways and looked for the bullies.

After about half an hour of looking, we finally found them. They were laughing, talking smack about me.

"(Y/N), they're so weak! So easy to pick on it's almost funny." Said one of the bullies.

"Hey! Don't talk about my love like that!" Venti shouted at them. "They are way better than you guys.".

"Heh, all you're doing is spitting lies. In front of your lover too huh? Kinda messed up not gonna lie~" They laughed.

"I've had just about enough!" Venti yelled as he took his jacket off and threw it on the ground.

Boom, pow, whoosh swoosh bam NyRrrrRRrrRrrR

The bullies were on the ground begging for mercy. "Please please no more we're done we're done!" they pleaded. All I could do was giggle and look down at them. "Never should've touched me in the first place!" I laughed hysterically.

Venti was just there wiping his bloody hands on his pants. We turned around and walked away like totally awesome cool kids that just beat the absolute heck out of bad people.

*insert cool kid music here*

A/N:
HAYYY HOW ARE YOUUUUU???
pls answer I'm lonely af :>
IF UR GOOD THEN GOOOOOD IF UR NOT DOING GREAT THEN I HOPE STUFF GETS BETTER
LUV U<333333
Also as you probably have noticed some of the stories take place in the Genshin world while some take place in our real modern world :) just to avoid confusion or whatever :>>>