venti x reader |2| shopping

Today you decided to go to the mall, your boyfriend promised he'd go there too but you've been waiting for him for an hour."Sorry, I'm late Y/N!" Said a voice behind you. You turned around to see who it was. It was Venti, he finally arrived.

"Goodness gracious what took you so long?!? I've been waiting here for an hour!" you said with frustration.

"Ehe sorry Y/N~" Venti said with a little giggle. "The traffic was really bad so it took a while to get here.". You let out a little sigh, the two of you just stood there for a few seconds trying to figure out which store to go to first.

You didn't know which one you wanted to go to so you were expecting Venti to say something. You looked around to see what stores you two could go to first. There were so many stores to choose from. There was SportChek, Hot Topic, Forever 21, Bath & BodyWorks and the list keeps going. After some time, you finally made a decision and wanted to go to H&M.

"Hey Venti, can we go to H&M?" You asked. "Hm? Oh yea sure! But I get to pick the next shop ehe!!" He answered. The two of you began to make your way to H&M.

But on the way there, the two of you came across a jewelry store. Venti suddenly stopped and said"Give me a second Y/N I wanna go check something out. If you want you can go ahead I'll meet you there." You replied "Oh ok..." with a disappointed tone.

You continue to make your way to H&M without Venti. And after a few minutes you arrive at H&M. You begin looking through the jeans first, there wasn't anything to your liking so next you decided to look for some shirts. You found a few ones you liked so you held them in your arms. You were about to try them on in the fitting room but then suddenly you hear a voice from behind you again.

"Hey Y/N!! I'm here now!" Venti said loudly. "Oh hey Venti! I found these cute shirts I want to try on. Do you think I'll look good in them?" You ask. "You'll look good in anything Y/N." He said with a smile. Your heart fluttered a little bit. You gave him a smile and then made your way to the fitting room.

TIMESKIP

You tried all of the shirts on but you didn't like most of them. So you decided to just buy the one shirt you really liked. You and Venti made your way to Customer Service to pay.

"So, which ones are you gonna buy?" Venti asked. "Oh I'm just gonna buy the black shirt." You the showed him the black shirt you were holding in your hands."Well you must really like black clothes, every time I open up the drawers to get my clothes, I look and see that all of your clothes are black Ehe!" Venti giggled.

You wondered if that was a bad thing or not, but it wasn't very important, they're just clothes anyway. "Ah alright we're here now we just gotta wait in line to pay."

After a few minutes, the cashier calls you over, you give her the shirt you wanted to buy and paid for it. "That'll be sixteen dollars please." Said the cashier.

You get out your Debit card and enter your PIN. You and Venti then began to make your way out of the store."So which store would you like to go to now?" You asked Venti.

"Actually, I already bought something and I don't really wanna go to another store anymore. Do you have anywhere else you wanna go?" You thought for a moment, listing all the stores in the mall you would want to go to.

But you didn't really wanna go anywhere either so you shook your head and the two of you headed out of the mall. You and Venti were walking in the parking lot. But before you two split up into your different cars, Venti pulled out something from his pocket.

"Y/N I wanted to give you this, I bought it from the jewelry store I stopped by at earlier." He held the gift out in front of your face. You looked at the gift with awe.

"Oh! Wow! Thanks Venti!" You hugged him tightly then took the gift from him, opened up the box, and there lay a golden necklace with a pendant that had the word "Love" engraved on the small plate.

"AAA! Thank you so so much!" You squealed. "Hahahah you're welcome, love." He said with a big smile on his face. You felt kind of bad because you didn't get anything for him, but since Christmas is coming soon you were thinking of doing something really nice for him.

Some time has passed and so the two of you got into your own cars and then headed home.

A/N
AYOOO I'm actually really proud of this one! I think this is my longest one yet lol. I hope you enjoyed it :) I'll write my next one tomorrow!