venti x reader |16| jealous venti (feat. zhongli)

I was walking around town with Venti, it was just another ordinary day in Mondstadt. Adventurers coming to the Adventurers Guild to claim their rewards, people coming in and out of taverns, children running around playing tag.

Venti and I enjoyed the day outside then I suddenly saw someone familiar.

I turn my head to the side to see Zhongli walking through the Mondstadt gates. "Mr. Zhongli..?" I say confused. I walk towards him, dragging Venti with me.

"Aargh, Love what are you-" Venti stops when he sees Zhongli. "Aha, well hello there old friend." Venti says with a smile on his face.

"Ah, (Y/N), Venti, nice to see you." Zhongli greets us kindly.

"Well how have you been? How's life in Liyue?" I ask while in the corner of my eye I saw Venti glaring at Zhongli.

"Ah, life is great... I'm still broke as heck though so...." Zhongli replied while Venti silently laughed at him.

"Why don't we take a stroll around Mondstadt and catch up on each other? Maybe we could stop by at the tavern later too!" I say cheerfully.

Venti sighed and decided to follow us around. Zhongli and I walked ahead of him while Venti was slowly walking behind us.

"I missed you (Y/N), it's been a while since we've seen each other." Zhongli said. Venti heard what he said and quickly rushed to my side and held my hand. "That's pretty nice OLD MAN." Venti said giving an angry look at Zhongli then looking away.

Zhongli sighed as we continued walking around Mondstadt together. "Well ahem, I missed you too Mr. Zhongli." I said with a small smile on my face.

"AAhhHh Ok ok that's enough hehe (Y/N) come with me for momentttt~" Venti shouted as he grabbed my hand and took me behind one of the houses of Mondstadt.

"Hey (Y/N), look you're mine today. We're... You're not doing this today. Not while I'm here with you hmph." Venti whined with a childish look on his face. "Like... can't you just talk with him laterrrr...??? I want you right nowww cmonnnnn~~~" He whined.

I rolled my eyes and hugged Venti tightly. "Don't be a baby, it's only for today okay-?" I said in a calm tone. It was as if I was trying to convince a child to not be a spoiled little brat.

"Ughhhh fiiiiiiine~" Venti whined, crossing his arms as we walked back to Zhongli. When we got there I smiled at him awkwardly.

"What happened, is everything alright Venti and (Y/N)?" Zhongli asked. As I tried to make it seem like nothing bad happened because in reality, everything was fine. "Yes. Everything. Is. Fine." Venti said with a childish voice.

Zhongli shook it off and we continued walking. It was quite awkward, we didn't talk. I decided to break the silence.

"So erm... how's Hu Tao?" I ask with a weird smile on my face.

"She's fine, doing the usual. Freaking people out all the time." Zhongli responded with a small chuckle.

Venti was still being a childish little brat in the corner of my eye so I elbowed him so he'd stop. Zhongli smacked his head and sighed. I laughed awkwardly and continued walking.

It was very silent. The only sounds I could hear were the people talking in the distance, the wind blowing past us and our soft footsteps. 

"W-well why don't we head to the tavern-?" I say breaking our awkward silence.

Venti's face lit up immediately "YeS! tO THe TAVerN~!" Venti shouted as he violently grabbed Zhongli's and my hand and began running towards the building.

Venti barged in and took a seat at the counter while Zhongli and I slowly walked and non-aggressively took our seats.

"One dandelion wine please!" Venti shouted.

"Are you going to pay today?" Diluc asked, serving another customer before looking at Venti.

Zhongli and I sat there quiet, unsure of what to say.

"A-ah well Zhongli, what do you want? I'll pay for it don't worry!" I said with a nervous smile on my face.

"Mm, I'll have tea please. I like it strong." He answered calmly.

Diluc nodded, he looked at me waiting for my order next. I thought for a moment.

"I'll just have apple juice please~" I said. Diluc got to work and began making our drinks.

It was silent again, very awkward. Venti broke the silence by standing up and whipping out his lyre.

"Allow me to sing a song... for entertainment because it's so darn quiet here right now I can't stand it. Like dayum." he said as he got ready to play his lyre.

Zhongli is a crusty old mannnn~
I don't even know why he's here~
Literally get out of my city~
Nobody wants you here~~~~~!

Zhongli, Diluc and I looked at him in disbelief while the others clapped with confused looks on their faces.
"Ah, thank you, thank you!" Venti shouted to everyone as he sat back down in his chair. He put away his lyre and looked Zhongli in the eyes.

"Well, did you like my performance boomer?" Venti said chuckling.

Zhongli had an ANGY look on his face. He got up and slapped Venti. Zhongli really resorted to violence.

"What that heck you nasty old geo boomer!?" Venti screamed with a surprising ton of emotion.

Before Venti could slap Zhongli back I grabbed Venti's wrist and shook my head. He sighed and sat down calmly.

Diluc finished making the drinks and then handed them out to everyone. 

Venti violently drank all the wine in his glass and then demanded for more immediately.

"That bard can drink very quickly-" Zhongli said with a terrified look on his face. "Ehe!" I giggled in response.

Diluc, while shaking his head then served Venti his demanded drinks. Venti immediately began working on the large amount he ordered without difficulty.

"Y-YoU *hic* gEt Ur HaNds OfF My (Y/N)!!!" Venti said pulling me close to him, he was most definitely drunk now.

Zhongli sighed. "Yea, I've had enough I'm going back to Liyue." And so he got up and left. I gave him an awkward smile and waved goodbye.

A/N:
Ok I'm so sorry this took so long Honey_Macaroon TwT. This was a very very good idea but my mind kept getting blank so I kept stopping and tried looking for ideas. And It's not my best but I hope you'll like it, all of you! Still made it with love <33 ALSO GOHS THIS WOULDNT SAVE SO I HAD TO KEEP PUBLISHING IT GODDAYUM