venti x reader |15| venti's archon form!

It was late at night, midnight. I recieved a letter from Venti earlier today to meet him at stormterrors lair. He said that he wanted to show me something important, and that nobody else would get to see.

I head to old mondstadt under the beautiful night sky above, enjoying the scenery. Finally, I arrive at stromterrors lair. I walk closer to the ancient building and look up. Venti was sitting on the edge of the second highest floor.

I make my way up slowly up the lair, trying my best to avoid the ruin guards and monsters on the way so I don't cause a big ruckus. I use one of the closeby wind currents to glide up the ancient place.

I then reach the second highest floor of the lair. I see Venti sitting beautifully on the edge. The wind blowing his braids sideways, and his cape getting blown back. He was looking up at the stars with his dazzling aqua eyes.

"Hey Love!" I say, approaching him from behind. I gave him a kiss on the head. He looked back at me excitedly, and got up off the ground. "(Y/N)!". He then gave a big warm hug.

"So, what's up? You said to meet you here, but why this late?" I ask calmly. "Ah yes... I'd like to say sorry for the late hour... I figured it would be most ideal to show you at this time while nobody else would be around." Venti said as he scratched the back of his head.

"Oh no, don't worry. I don't mind at all. Hehe~!" I say back with a smile. Venti laughed awkwardly, turned around and frowned a little bit.

I walk towards him slowly as I put my hand on his shoulder and rub it for a comforting feeling. "Hey... what's wrong...?" I ask.

"This... thing I wanna show you..." He said softly in a somber tone. "It's-...". I give him a reassuring nod, showing that I'm listening.

"Y-you know that, I'm an archon right? And, this... this thing has something to do with just that." He said, looking at me in the eye. "Oh..? What is it?" I ask.

"I... I figured it was about time I showed you my archon form... because..." He stopped for a moment. "Because...?" I say.

"Because I love you in your original form, and I know so much about you and - I want you to love me in my true form too..." He said, with a lot of emotion. I giggle, "You can show me anything!" I say with a cheerful tone.

"After I show you... please tell me if being in love with an archon such as myself is okay... If you would prefer a more normal love..." He said softly before transforming.

A strong gust of wind suddenly blew in my face. I block some of it out while trying to watch Venti. A bright white light appeared around Venti, then a big flash of light blinded me, I couldn't see Venti. "Venti!? Are you there?!" I shouted.

The light slowly died down and the wind came to a complete halt. I open my eyes to see a beautiful figure with soft white wings with gold rings on the top. "This is it... my archon form..." Venti said softly. "Now please, tell me now... do you wish for a more normal love...? Now that you seeing this with your eyes...".

He walked towards me, with a sad expression on his face. I walk towards him, and give him a kiss. He smelled like, sweet flowers and cecilias. He pulled away slowly, with a smile on his face. "Ehe! I guess I'll take that as you're staying with me." He said.

"I love you no matter what Venti, just like how you love me." I say, hugging him tightly. "Heheh, I'm glad." He giggled then pulled me in for another kiss.

Time passed, Venti and I were sitting on the edge of the second floor together. I rested my head on his shoulder as his soft white wing wrapped around me. I looked at his wing, resisting the urge to touch them. They looked so soft.

"Oh? Seems my wings caught someones attention... (Y/N)~" He teased. "Ah- what- no-!" I said, trying to act like I wasn't looking at them. "Hm... I was gonna ask if you wanted to touch them but doesn't seem like you want to~" He chuckled. "WHA- NO I WANNA-" I squealed.

Venti laughed and offered me his wing. I traced my hand down his wing, it was soft. "Woah... so... floofy and- and soft!" I say as I repeatedly traced my hands down his wing. "Heheh... you're so cute (Y/N)." Venti said, as he rested his head on top of mine.

After a while I began to get pretty sleepy, seems Venti noticed too. I dozed off pretty easily thanks to his soft and warm wings. "Why don't you rest here with me for the night? I promise I won't let anything hurt you as you sleep." he said softly. "Hm..? (Y/N)..? You awake...?".

A/N:
MWEHEHEHHEE MY SECOND REQUEST I LOVE IT!!! Thank you Honey_Macaroon for the amazing request! I enjoyed writing this one a lot!

Also GUYSGUYSGUYS 1.1k PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FYVSBH LIKE WOWOWOWOOWAHHAHAH.

Everyone can leave request yknow? They'll be open for a very long time, and you can make more than one!

ILYSM GUYS<33333