venti x reader |3| drunk at the tavern

Istg if you're still reading these ILYSM 🥺❤️

You had just finished all of your commissions and decided to go look for your boyfriend, Venti. You walked around Mondstadt wondering where he wondered off to this time. You kept looking until you couldn't find him anywhere. So you began to ask around the city.

You ask the first person you come across."Hey have you seen a bard? He wears a green cape and has braids." The other person looked back at you and then said "No. Sorry.". You began to back up and run to go find another person. "Ah ok! Thanks anyways."

You went off and looked for someone else to ask instead."Hey have you seen a bard? He wears green and has braids." You asked the person."I did see a bard with green clothing by the Barbatos statue earlier but I..." Your eyes began to sparkle. You interrupted the person hoping they'll give you his location."Oh really?! Where?!" The person continued.

"...But I don't know where he went." You said thank you and left. You asked more people in Mondstadt. Person after person after person.... Until, you came across Klee.

"Oh hey Klee! Have you seen Venti anywhere?" You ask the child."Oh yes! Klee saw Venti while she was hanging out with Diona! Klee thinks he's still at the Tavern!" You were unsure why she was even allowed to be there with Diona, but you didn't really mind, you just wanted to see Venti. "Ah yes! Thanks so much Klee!"

You waved goodbye to Klee and ran to the tavern, hopefully, he's still there. You wondered why you never looked there, that's probably one of the most common places you could find Venti.

You finally got to the tavern, opened the door and the first thing you saw was Venti and Kaeya having a drinking competition. You just stood there staring at both of them.

"I'm NOT finishhhhhedd yet! Gimme another one Deelooc!" Venti shouted. "Don't underestimate meh bard! I'll have another as well!" Kaeya responded.

The cavalry captain of the Knights of Favonious and your little god boyfriend having a drinking competition. Probably the most hilarious thing you've seen all day. "Whuddaheck." Was all you could say.

Kaeya looked at you and said. "Ah yes look it's the Traveler, hey there." Venti turned around when Kaeya spoke and looked at you. "Oh wheyey Looooveee~! How was your day todayyyy??" You just looked at him and gave him a smile and started giggling.

You then made your way over to the counter so you could sit beside Venti."Did you get drunk again Venti?" You giggled. "Me? Drunk? Don't be preposterous, I'm not drunk~"

You know that he's obviously drunk. "How many drinks have you had?" Your eyes wide open, expecting him to give an unbelievable answer. "I don't know.... Twenteen-eight...?"

You just looked at him for a moment. Then looked at Diluc who was also looking back at you."Twenty teen-eight? Seriously?" You said with disbelief. You let out a sigh and just watched him be drunk for like the next 2 hours.

He and Kaeya were carrying on with their drinking competition until Kaeya passed out.

TIMESKIP

A few hours went by and Venti was way too drunk to go home by himself. And turns out he couldn't pay for the wine either. Diluc began to get really impatient and was constantly asking for his mora. And since Venti couldn't pay, you decided to pay for it instead.

"I swear Venti if you make me pay for your wine again..." Venti looked at you, his cheeks red and his uncontrollable smiling. "Heehee sorry Traveler." Venti said with a giggle. " I'll pay you back, proooommiiiise!!"

You paid about 20000 mora on the wine. Venti better pay you back. You then picked Venti up in your back. Surprisingly, he wasn't that heavy. You searched for a safe place to place your Serenitea pot so you two could go back home.

You finally found a spot, placed the teapot down and got inside. "Ehe, thanks Y/N." Venti whispered in your ear. His whisper scared the absolute poop out of you. You yeeted him onto the bed and left him there to sleep.

A/N:
Ehe.... I hate this sm. Well erm I hope you like itttt!! AHhh I should put more physical contact in here. They almost never touch each other WHOOOOPS.