venti x reader |9| beach | feat. all the mondstadtians

Featuring Klee, Albedo, Jean, Amber, Kaeya, Diluc

I wrote this a few days ago, and turns out when I published it, the actual story didn't save so I had to redo it I'm so sorry. I wasted your time :<. I rewrote it and added a tiny bit of spice for you because yes, and I made it wayyy longer than it was supposed to be because I love you all. I hope you enjoy <3

I set foot on the beach, my toes in the warm soft sand. The breezes were calming, the sound of the waves was soothing. I heard footsteps approaching from behind me. I turned around to see Venti. "Hey Y/N! Isn't the beach lovely?" he asked.

He grabbed my hand and we began walking towards the shore. "Where's everybody else?" I asked, looking back wondering if the others were coming. Klee wanted to come along with us, so Jean, Barbara and Albedo had to tag along as well.

Then Kaeya heard that they were going to the beach with us and Diluc was scared he was gonna cause trouble so he came along too. "They should be here any moment, let's just play in the water for a bit until they come here." Venti answered, pulling me deeper into the water. "Hehe, let's play!!" .

He began splashing me with water. "HEYY!! STOP IT!!! IT'S COLDDDD!!!" I shouted, but still he kept splashing me. "HAHA DEAL WITH IT Y/N!" Venti laughed. "Fine then.... you wanna play like that..."

I ran towards him and started kicking my feet, causing the water to splash him. "ARGHHH, NOT THE FACE Y/N NOT THE FACEEEEE!!" He screamed, using his hands to cover his face. The others were starting to show up.

Albedo was chasing after Klee, she got too excited and wanted to play immediately. "Klee, come back here! We'll play soon I promise!" Albedo shouted while running after Klee.

"Aaaaaaa! Lookie lookie there are birdies over thereeee!!!" Klee squealed. Venti leaned towards me, and looked at Klee and Albedo. "Haha, that girl sure has a lot of energy, don't you think?". Venti said.

He seems to be really happy about the child being so happy. "Heheh, but the trouble she causes.... mmmm..." I replied, I let out a sigh.

Kaeya, Diluc, Barbara and Jean showed up too. Barbara and Jean set up the umbrellas, and Diluc brought out the table and the food. "Awh look at you two love birds~" Kaeya said, walking towards Venti and I.

"Eh-he-he-" Was all I could say. Venti looked at Kaeya, grabbed my hand and held it tight. "Ehe, thank you." Venti replied, it looked like he didn't want us to be around Kaeya.

Barbara called us for Lunch, so we all began making our way towards the table. "Here, a sandwich for you, a sandwich for you, and for you-!" Barbara said as she gave out lunch. Everyone then began eating.

Klee didn't want to eat, but Albedo tried feeding her tiny little bites. Kaeya and Diluc had a staring competition the entire time. And Venti got really close to me. "You two are so cute together, you know?" Barbara said to Venti and I. "Thank you heheh-"

I didn't really know what to say. Venti smiled, looked towards me, and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Awhhh!" Klee said, staring at both of us. I leaned over towards Venti and whispered, "Ventiiiii seriousllyyy? In front of everyone-?". He nudged me a little bit and whispered back

"Mhm! I want to let everyone know that you're mine.". My cheeks went red, Jean wondered what he told me. Then suddenly Klee pouted and said "ArghhHH I don'T wAnt To Eat. Hmph!" She crossed her arms, giving Albedo a hard time.