chapter 34- ❝doctor❞

3 months later

3 months later...

                  𝗧𝗢𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗪𝗘 𝗔𝗥𝗘 going to Val's 18 week ultrasound. This is the first one I'm going to since the doctor we go to has been booked since the 6 week one Valeria went to by herself.

I'm currently in my room getting ready while Val is in the bathroom doing her hair. I just put on a black shirt and black jeans as per usual. I walk into the bathroom and see Val straightening her hair as I watch her.

She's wearing a sports bra and sweat pants. Since Valeria was so skinny before she got pregnant her bump is very prominent and it's the cutest thing. She gets so mad at me for touching it all the time but I can't help myself. Seeing her with a bump is very attractive to me.

I walk up from behind her and circle my arms around her waist and rest it on her little bump. She looks at me through the mirror and gives me a little smile. "Why are you straightening your hair it's already straight," I ask her and she laughs.

"First of all, it has some waves to it that make it not straight all the way and I don't like that. Second of all, why do you always have to touch my little baby bump," she asks me and I roll my eyes.

"One, because my baby is in there. And two, because it's very cute and adorable and I can't stop so your gonna have to deal with it until you give birth," I say to her and she rolls her eyes again.

"Has he kicked yet,"I ask her and for the third time she rolled her eyes. "No she hasn't kicked yet it's just flutters still maybe today she will want to," she says thinking the baby is gonna be a girl.

I continue to rub small circles on her stomach and she relaxes in my hold. "I'm tired," she says. "Well you can't go to sleep cause I want to see my baby so," I say to her and she pushes my off her and I try not to laugh. "The fact you only care about this baby and not me is making me upset," she says to me and I still try to not to laugh.

I can't help it as I start to laugh, wheeze and hyperventilate at this because she is very wrong I do care about her a lot. I look up to her and see tears rolling down her face. I didn't think she was serious and now I made her cry. I quickly pick myself up and rush to her before hugging her.

"I do love you baby. I thought you were joking but what can I do to make you feel loved," I ask her and she sniffles before she stops crying. "Kiss me on the lips five times then go into the kitchen and get me a bag of salt and vinegar chips and get me so whipped cream to dip it in," she says and I just stare at her in confusion before doing what she said.

I grab her face and peck her lips five times in an row. "I'll be back, I love you," I say to her and I hear her yell that she loves me too. I walk downstairs and grab her chips and whipped cream before walking up the stairs. On my way there I see Ivey standing in front of me.

"Why was she crying?," she asks me. "She thought I didn't love her and I only loved the baby but I fixed it," I tell her and she nods as I make my way back inside the room to see her again with the straighter. I put the chips and whip down and she smiles so happily before taking a chip and dipping it into the whip cream tub and eating it.