The Captain, Darkiplier

(Based off of Matpat's theory video. I really liked the idea, so I wanted to make this.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dark was in his room pacing around, muttering to himself as he occasionally glanced outside to the orange sunset. A sigh of relief exited his lungs as he remembered he was on Earth now. He wondered if he was overreacting, what would any other person do if they were in his shoes? He couldn't imagine such a scenario.

A knock rang out in his spacious room which made his jump a bit. He was angered that he let a single knock spook him. What was going on with him? Why was he acting so anxious? He looked over at the door and said, "Come in?" In a calm voice, like nothing was happening at all.

A familiar pink friend walked inside with a wide smile. "Heard you just got back!" He said with a joyous tone. "Trust me, Will. No one is happier than I am." Dark said, averting his eyes to the red carpet floor. "You don't look so hot there, old friend! Ship lag, I presume?" Wilford asked as he raised an eyebrow. "I hope you're right. That can be an easy fix." Dark said as he sat down on his bed.

Wilford's joyous expression softened a bit as he further examined his friend's tired and melancholy face. "You look more emo than usual. Is something on your mind?" Wilford asked sitting next to him. "I don't want to lie to you, Will. Yes, I have a lot on my mind lately." Dark sighed. He hated admitting anything. He hated being so vulnerable and defenseless. He hated it.

"Well I don't see why. It looked like space was really fun!" Wilford said with a smile. "I enjoyed having dance parties in the hallways of the ship!" Dark chuckled softly at that, but quickly went back to his serious tone. "Our experiences are very different, Will. I had much more things to take care of." Dark responded. "Isn't that what you always do? Take care of things?" Will asked crossing his arms.

"This was different. Not just in setting, but those people. I've seen them before. I know I have." Dark stated. "And that woman, I know her. I can't seem to remember where." Dark added.

"Was she hot?" Wilford asked with a smirk. "Will, no." Dark said as he glared at him. "Ugh! You're no fun." Wilford said with a pouty face. "Now is not the time, Will." Dark warned.

"Fine! I'll drop it!" Wilford said with a frown. "Thank you." Dark nodded. "Anyone else giving you weird deja vu?" Willford asked. "And old man, but he's gone now." Dark said with a grim expression. "But I know now who he was." Wilford raised an eyebrow, "Who?" Dark then stood up from the bed, "No one you need to be concerned about anymore."

"Do you feel better? Y'know it's always good to actually talk to people instead of bottle everything up!" Wilford said with a laugh. "Look at yourself first before you give me therapeutic advice." Dark rolled his eyes. Wilford stood up shortly after Dark. "Well we both got different problem, my friend!" Wilford shrugged.

"I suppose." Dark said. "If you need a wonderful and flamboyant friend to comfort your sad self, I'll be right down the hall!" Wilford said highly. "I know where you're room is, Will." Dark rolled his eyes. "Just a friendly reminder!" Wilford winked as he left the room.

Dark sighed deeply and glanced outside one last time. It was almost night outside now. Dark smiled slightly. "I wonder..." he said to himself. "Does this mean, I finally won?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everyone! Hope you liked this different kind of oneshot! Have a great day, and yeah :)