Wilford x Trans!Male Reader

Requested by- Mouse_Casper123
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N looked at himself in the mirror and heavily sighed. His eyes were tired from just waking up from a restless night. Their baggy shirt made them smile, because it was a shirt for their favorite band. However, he felt like an imposter in his own body. He almost felt guilt. Was this body supposed to be someone else's? Perhaps there was an error in the system that made him?

At least he wasn't alone in this sort of feeling. He knew that Dark was basically two different people. Y/N wondered if Dark had figured out what exactly they were. He hopes that they did.

But still, he could feel a sense of dread build up inside of him. Y/N then sobbed in the sink. The noises brought the attention of Wilford who was in the other room. He rushed in and knelt beside Y/N.

"Oh, Y/N. What ever is the matter, darling?" He said in a soft tone. You liked the way he still talked like he was still in the past, that tone was always soothing. "I-I don't like it..." Y/N said weakly. Wilford frowned sympathetically, "I know you do." he sighed.

"It's a struggle, but we will get through it! Besides, life needs a bit of madness, does it not?" Wilford asked with a warm smile. Y/N sniffles and wipes his eyes, "I guess." Wilford got an idea. "How about some bubbles? Nothing beats bubbles!" Wilford said enthusiastically.

"I know, Willy." Y/N laughed. "We all saw the commercial you made." He added. "Is that a yes or a no? Bubbles solve ALL problems, my dear Y/N!" Wilford said standing up from the ground.

Y/N stood from the tiles flooring and smiled fully. "Of course, I would love to blow bubbles with you, Will." Wilford cheered as he raced outside with two tubes of bubbles.

Y/N looked outside at the beautiful blue sky. It was warm, but not too hot. There were white puffy clouds, and a cool breeze that blew through his hair. Y/N smiled with hope in his eyes. As long as he had good ol' Willy by his side, there was nothing he couldn't do.

"Oh, my sweet Y/N!!" Wilford said in a musical voice. "It's awfully lonely out here!!" Wilford whined. "Coming!"
Y/N said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When you have free time and actually do something with it :)
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed! Have a great day, my friends!!