16

Tw- swearing, pills, drinking
>recap<
I drove home to Niki, Karl, and Tommy...drunk? "Oh~ Ranboo your back~" Tommy said. "Yea..." I sighed. "Want a drink?~"
_________

|| ranboo's pov ||

I sighed again. "No" I said in a quiet, but strong tone. "See it yourself~" he teased. "I think this was a bad Idea..." Karl said. "Yep..I forgot he doesn't do well with drinks" Niki added. "Morning wine though?" Karl said. "Yesss"

Those two clearly get drink a little to offen but at least their tame compared to Tommy. "Ranboo~" Tommy called out for me. "We're taking an Ober home thanks Ran" Niki smiled as they walked out.

I found Tommy in our room. "Yes toms" I said. I opened the door to the bathroom in our room. I saw him laying on the floor. "See this is way we drink" I said. He nodded in agreement.

After a hour with one of Tommy's worst headaches ever. We went to get lunch. Niki's restaurant for lunch. She wasn't in today for meny reasons. We ate and then headed back home. A teloporting noise was heard.

Not this shit again. "Yes can we help you?" A tall figure walking out of the baby's room. "Two! Two! Your died.. your going to have to bring them to the end city you know that"

My dad.. the last time he was here he tried hurting Tommy and Scarlett. "No I don't.... because it was born here" I said. "It's have human!? Like the other one?!"

Way is he always like this.. just leave.. "yes" I said walking into the kitchen and getting a glass of water and aspirin for Tommy. "So your trying to kill our kind?!" He yelled.

I walked out to the livingroom where tommy sat watching '13 reason why' I handed him the stuff and he smiled at me. Before he took them. And drink the rest of the water.

(A/n: just so then you know when it comes to shows or movies my two references are 13 reasons why and the greatest showman idk why)

"No im not" I said. Soon enough my mom was in the room. "Dear why don't we leave them alone" she said to my dad. "No he doesn't realize what he's doing he going to ki-" my mom stopped him.

"Nono I'm going to what?!" I asked. She backed away as if my dad was going to say something to hurt her too. "That love of your life you know the one your getting married to.. you keep this up the only thing your going to have is the kid that killed him."

I looked at him. "We're not having another one.. not that I know of.. and.. h-he wouldn't die I would let him.." tears running along my face. "Dear I want you to know that enderman only take about 5-6 months for them to grow inside but after a baby enderman is born it takes about 3-4 more months to finish growing"

"I know!" I yelled. Both stood there. I took a deep breath. "I know, we've had help and we've done it correct.. both of the girls are healthy and growing right, Scar she can teloport by herself and she knows how to come in and out of her ender state...and Sage she's learning and doing great he can teloport with help now okay so we're doing right.. I know the risks it has that's why wilbur's aways around okay a doctor.. 8m not going home okay I don't need you to tell me this stuff okay!"

I took a breathe. Tears now dry and a angry tone in my eyes. "We're not tell you how to live, your father is just trying to remind you of the risks you have with humans.."

My mom always agreed with him. Only once has she not. The night he tried hurting my family. "I'm trying to be nice Ran but your not helping" my dad said.

"Look I know all the fucking risks!" And just like that Tommy walked in. "Yelling isn't the key dear" he said to me. He was right. He's always right. I smiled at him. "We love you and that's why we are doing this hun" my mom said. "Yeah well if you loved me so much you wouldn't have sent sent me here to live here say "your not like your brother he'll always be better" and kicked me" I said.

Tommy grabbed my hand. "You didn't want me... just those two that are probably still at home..the only reason you both would come here is because those two don't have family's and you want grandkids..." I said pulling Tommy into a hug.
_____________

Short sorry

Idk really know how she writes longer ones but I hope you like this my first time writing one of these so...

-Toby♡