5

Recap
_______

We ate dinner and Phil and tommy looked at the paperwork for the house. When we were done we got ready to go but before we left techno stop me and said...
___________

Ranboo's pov
___________
He grabbed my shoulder whispering in my ear.

"Your a great dad and tommy loves you that's why I was so angry. remember that"

I didn't think about how much he hated me up till now but it probably was alot more then I thought.

The words "I will" came out of my mouth. I walked over to tommy who was holding the baby and Shroud who was to tired to walk.

"Boo will you pick me up?" Shroud asked. "Piggy ride?" I asked the boy quickly agreed and got on my back.

We had done so much walking in the last few days both Shroud and tommy were probably tired of walking.

As soon as me get home I grab the baby and sent tommy off to bed. I put Scarlett down and Shroud climbed in bed with me and tommy.

Shroud yelled in his sleep with woke not just me but tommy up so we new it woke Scarlett too.

"Hey buddy it okay it just boo" I slow lay down next to him pulling him closer. His eyes fluttered lightly. Before opening. "Boo!" He yelled hugging on to me "Where's Scarlett?!" He panicked and looked around.

"In her room your mom went to get her" I said trying to calm him but it didn't. He started to cry and I hugged him tight. "Hey it's okay she's okay Shroud" he kept crying.

Tommy walked in the the baby and Shroud looked up. "See she okay" Tommy said. The very sleepy girl climbed across the bed snuggling up to her brother.

He looked less sad or upset now that he seen her. Tommy lays back down and Shroud hugged on to him. Scarlett climbed up next to me.

The rest of the night went better and faster. By the time breakfast time came around I was up and so was Scarlett. We made pancakes and we both brought them to the room.

We at in bed. After eating I washed the dishes and put them away. I was putting 5he last of the dishes away when tommy hugged me from behind.

With a smile I turn around. He smiled too before grabbing my hand. He pulled me into are bedroom.

I see to sleeping kids cuddled up on are bed.

(A/n you thought lol)

"There so cute" Tommy whispered looking up at me. We stood in the door way. Tommy had his head in my chest and was hugging me.

We stood there for a good five minutes. Smiling and taking in a good look before tommy had to go get the boxs for moving.
________
Time skip to moving day (they also already moved the boxes bc I'm lazy)
___________

As soon as Shroud saw the house he ran inside. Everyone was here Phil, Techno, Wilbur, Kristen, Tubbo, even small Michael.

Well let's just say unpacking as a hand full. We put Tubbo on watch duty for most of the time till he couldn't run anymore. Then Wilbur watched them until we needed him but then the best thing came to my mind.

"Toms can you call Niki and the girls they haven't seen Scarlett in so time so I'm sure they'll help out"

"Oh yes! They will" he grabs his phone and called up Niki who call the other two girls and they came quickly.

"Were here where are the hand fulls Tubbo" minx asked. Tubbo lead the three girls to the back yard where they were.

After unpacking it was dark the girls each had a kids in there arms by then. "Thank you you were a real help" Tommy said taking Shroud and tubbo took Michael.

"Need someone to help you home tubs?" Minx asked. He nods she takes Michael back and puffy went with them.

Niki was standing in the kitchen with Scarlett. So we walked into there to talk with her. "Why do you have three kids rooms?" Niki asked everyone turn to look at us. "For the future" Tommy said.

I was surprised to hear that. "Like you have a baby on the way or like in the future, future?" Wilbur asked. "Future, future why?" Tommy asked. "Your planning having another one?" Techno asked. "Maybe I mean not right now I hope but maybe" Tommy looked at me.

I gave a soft smile. He gave a big hug smile back. Niki got excited "well I hope you do because I want a another girl!" She said. "I also want this as I only have one granddaughter" Kristin said smiling up at Phil.

"Okay but if that boy hurts you I'm going to kill him" Techno said to Tommy. "I promise he won't hurt me" Tommy said. Everyone looked at wilbur for his in put but he just looked forward. "Wilbur?" Tommy said.

"Yeah- sorry I was just thinking" Wilbur said. "And what do you think?" Tommy asked like his opinion was the answer. "I think it up to you and Tommy please don't hide it again If you do" Wilbir looked at Tommy who was conflicted about this conversation. "I promise two things to all of you one: he's not hiding two: I wouldn't dare nor never hurt him" I said.

Techno and Wilbur smiled. "I think I want another boy.." Wilbur said. "Why a boy there's enough of those" Niki said. "I agree if I'm having another kid I hope it's a girl" Tommy said. If shook my head with a small laugh. "What about you boo?" Tommy asked "um I don't care both are just as good" I said.

I looked down at the boy and Shroud. "I think the two we have a great and the next one will be to" He smiled. "Awe see I told you he's great Techno" Wilbur said. "Yeah yeah.. he is" Techno said.

I kiss his forehead and take Shroud from him. Putting our the hand that was free. "Show me?" I asked. He grabbed my hand and we walked together to the boys new room.

It was alot bigger and there were two beds one for him and one for a friend. Shroud's dream room was infront of us.

I put the boy in his bed and looked over to Tommy. I cover the boy up before I saw Niki at the door with Tommy. I quickly got out of the boys room. Turning on the nightlight and closing the door.

Niki smiled "your a good dad" She said handing me a sleeping Scarlett. I stuck out my hand again and Tommy went two doors down. I put her in a big girl bed as she called it. Covered her up turning on her nightlight and closing the door quietly.

I smile at the two people and grabbed Tommy's hand. He lead me downstairs were people were getting ready to go. "Do it, Tommy wants another one.." Wilbur said. "I know.." I said. "No I mean that was him telling you he wants another one like now"

Wilbur was right. That was but there was one problem.. the kids we have. "If your worried about them take them to Phil's" Wilbur said. Again he was right. I smile and nodded at him and he patted me on the back with a smile. Tommy found his way back to me hugging me. As he said goodbye to the others. "Are you staying Wilbur?" Tommy asked. "No but Thanks I'm going to Techno's why my house is being rebuilt" he answered.

"Well your always welcome here" Tommy said. Wilbur smiled want started off to Techno's. I lock the front door and turn off most of the lights. Tommy mostly followed.

We got to the livingroom and he pulled me onto the couch. "We should go to bed toms it like 11:30" I said. "First one question?" He asked. "Sure" "What's your real opinion on having another kid?" He asked. "Tommyinnit I will love the kid just as much as those ones.. and if you want another one I'll gladly help you with that" I said.

He smiled and just like that we headed for bed.
________

Actually having fluff in the next one? Idk..

As all ways eat, drink water, and sleep!

-Rory ♡