12

Tw- talk about death, blood, angst!

IM SO SORRY IVE BEEN SI UNMOTIVATED AND I DIDNT REALIZED ITS ALMOST BEEN A WEEK!!!!!!! I PROMISE IM GOING TO MORE CHAPTERS!!!!!!!!
____________________________________________
Recap
________/
We all ate dinner before we found are why to the living room. Were all the kids opened  their presents for the others. Most of them having fun messing around with the toys they opened.
________/

Times kipper by me <3
To the future lol
________________________/

May 13, ×××× - 10:12pm - wensday - at their house
《-------------------------------------------------------》
□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎

Sitting in the livingroom with the two younger kids snuggled up together on the couch watching God knews what. You would think this day started out great to the family but it got bad fast.

A knock on the door was heard across the big house. The taller man teloporting to open it. But behind those door was a surprise no one wanted to hear, one they never thought they would get. No parent would want to have three cops at there door at 10:13pm right before going to bed.

But it happens to more people then anyone knows. The world stopped seeing Michael at the door. But with Michael would aways come Shroud they were always together.

The two of them against the world, heros trying to make the world  a better place, helping people with everything. But not to night the one night the boys walked by themselves the one night both Tommy and tubbo let them walk to tubbo's after dark. The only time they would walk after dark.

Tommy was so against letting them go, bad people were out there, but Shroud wanted to go to tubbo's with Michael by themselves. So bad Tommy gave in, saying "fine but be safe, and stay on the path, and with each other the hole way, oh and call me when you get there okay?" With that the two boys walk out.

7:45pm they walked out the door. Ranboo told Tommy they probably just were messing around and forgot to all, as they were 14 year old boys who want the world in their hands. That they were responsible.

God was Ranboo anymore wrong. They weren't responsible, the reason they wanted to go by themselves was because dreams kid was throwing a party and they were invited. But they both knew there parents wouldn't let them go. Wrong Tommy would have. He would have let them go and Ranboo would have agreed.

But they didn't tell them no one did. Not dream's kid, not puffy's kids, not Michael, not Shroud, no one who was there told anyone. But there just kids right? They can't do anything wrong...right?

Your probably wondering what happed to Shroud? And why was Michael looking sad and standing at Tommy's door? Your questions are as good as Tommy's because he didn't know either.

Walking over to see what was taking so long with ranboo. Tommy's eyes found one of the two 14 year old boys looking sad and the cops talking. Tommy's eye started to tear up as he over heard the one sentence. The sentence that change there lives forever.

"Four of the kids at the party, were found died or missing"

Tommy's heart sank. They were at a party. Questions running though his mind ones like.
Is he dead?
Why didn't he tell me?
What if he is died?
Is Michael okay?
What's happening?
Why...me?
It's normal for a parent to question things after something happens like this. But Tommy was freaking out.

He had two kids walking a movie in the livingroom and the other one was either dead or missing. Another sentence came from the cops mouth.

"Your son is one of the ones-"

His mind stopped at he watched Michael start to cry, regardless Michael was still his best friends son. Tommy with out thinking hugged the boy.

"Found-"

The words came slowly to Tommy, not so slow to Ranboo. Ranboo's mind was also trying to figure things out. But he took a breathe after hearing the last word.

"Missing sir"

A chance he may not be dead. But never say never anything could happen. At the end of the day they still had to talk with every kid there and find out what actually happened. Was it a cover up? Or was there someone there out to kill?
________________

AGAIN SO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN POSTING ITS BEEN HARD I HAVEN'T HADE THE MOTIVATION TO WORK.... BUT IM BACK LOL GETTING OUT NEW CHAPTERS FOR ALOT OFY STORYS!

AGAIN SO SORRY!!!!!

anyways eat,sleep,drink water!

Also sorry for the sad chapter

-Rory♡