7

Tw-fluff, child indangerment,

___________

Recap
^^^^^
I looked around techno hand my hands. "I'm sorry I was mad I'm okay now techno" I said. He let go. "Mama!" Scarlett said hugging Tommy. "Toms we may have unwelcome guest later" I said. He looked at me. "Who?" He asked. "My parents"
__________
______________
Ranboo's pov
______________

Techno's face went blank with rage. "Your parents your joking right?" Techno said. He was one of the only ones to meet my parents before I was taken away. Him and dream saved me you could say. He walks out I follow him.

We stop in front of Dream, techno whispered that my parents were coming and we decided that everyone should leave. We explained everything to everyone.

No one was going to have to go through this the three kids that were here went to Shrouds room to play. Tubbo, Wilbur, and Techno stayed. Tubbo was there to make sure the kids were safe.

An hour passed before a noise came to are hearing the noise of and enderman teloporting. Then two people stood in are livingroom.

Tommy got up. "Hello I'm Tommy" who knew why he was being nice. He put out his hand but I grabbed it. "Ranboo be nice" Tommy said. I let go and he put his hand out again. "Sorry about that are son thinks we're going to kill you" my mother said. My father just looked at the boy before shaking Tommy's hand.

Tommy gave them a smile. "So let's catch up yes?" My mom said to me. "Whatever.." I said taking Tommy's hand.

The sound of teloporting came again. "Oh how did I do that?" Scarlett asked herself. "Scarlett peanut come here" I said. She walked right passed her "grandparents".

"Dad! Mom! Did you see that?! I did what dad did!" She said a Tommy picked her up. "Yes we did let's go into your brother room okay?" "Okay mama bye!" She waved to the people in the livingroom.

"He's the mother?" My dad asked. Here we go . My mom as okay with me being gay but my dad as not. "This is our family on the line son" "it on OUR family, it MY family" I said. "You don't get to have a say if you can't love me for me" I finished.

Techno was on the verge of just killing him. "I love Tommy if it makes you feel better sweetheart" my mom said. "Mom it wasn't you that made me leave it was this quote on quote dad".

I was getting mad my eyes turning from green to red. Shroud was standing at the end of the hallway. He had never seen me mad before. "Dad?" Shroud said scared. My eye went green at his voice. I walk over to them. "I'm sorry bug" I picked him up and hugged him. "Talk it out... like me and Scarlett dad" his words were true I should. "Oh is this the other one?" My mom asked.

"Yes mom this is Shroud and the girl is Scarlett." I said Shroud looked over. "She's are other grandma?" Shroud asked. "Yes you can talk with her but not him" I said pointing at the man in the livingroom. He nodded. "Grammy can I show you my room? Mama is in there with uncle Tubbo and cousin Michael!" He was excited. "Of course!" She said excitedly. I put him down and he dragged her off to his room.

"I'm that child grandpa and he not aloud to talk to me, I made you you have to do as your told, I'm your father!" He yelled. "No your nothing to me or my family" I said.

He starts walking forward. Techno stopped him by grabbing his arm. "Sorry you not aloud any further" techno said.

That did stop him though he teloported into the room his wife had entered. I heard Tommy say something. Me and techno walk in. He had Scarlett by her arm. "This one is the only one related to me isn't that right?" He asked. She was crying. My eyes were turning red again. "Dad?" Shroud looked at me. Tommy grabbed him picking him up. Tubbo picking up Michael. "Put her down" my voice echoed. "Hun I think he right please put her down" my mom said.