8

Tw-fluff,

Yo sorry about the cliffhanger lol

River__Boo thank you for the names!

__________
Recap
^****^
"I don't want to know Wil" Tommy said. "I'll find out then it's born just like Scarlett" He repeated. Wilbur looked at me. "Oh yes please I do" I stood up and walked out of the room Wilbur. His smile kept getting bigger. "So?" He hugged me whispering

'It's a-'

End of Recap
^**********^
_______________

Tommy's pov
_______________

Ranboo walked back into the room a smile, and tears. He was happy very happy. A smile came over me seeing him crying. I sat up on the bed and put out my arms.

A hug was made. Wilbur proud of what he did. Everything was going great. My life was getting better. "I love you" the words hit me. "I love you too boo" I said back.

Truthfully I was thankful for everything and everyone in my life or the one coming. My life was better way better.
_______

On are way home. I looked at ranboo. "Your really happy! This is so great" I said. He grabbed my hands stopping me. "I'm happy because your happy" he said. "I'm happy because this was my dream ranboo" my eyes probably shining to him. He kissed me in the middle of the prime path. "I love you toms" he said backing out of the kiss.

"I love you too" I really have always loved you. Now I'm living the dream I wanted two also three years ago. "Thank you" I said turning back to walk. "For?" He asked walking with me. "This was my dream remember?" He laughed "Thank you for helping me completely my dreams" I said.
_________

We got home Shroud and Scarlett in bed. We walked into Shroud's room to see a sleeping Michael too. Tubbo was watching the kids but were was he? "Tubbo!?" Tommy tried to find him. "In here!" He yelled from the bathroom two minutes later.

"Sorry mates didn't mean to scare you two" he said walking out to the kitchen. "Leftovers are on the stove" he said. Ranboo grabbed my hand and two plates. Tubbo smiled. "So the gender!?" Tubbo asked excitedly. "Um ranboo?" "Oh right" he walked over to tubbo whispered the gender to tubbo. A smile came to him. "Don't tell anyone tubs especially me" I said. "What why?" He asked. "Because I have three more weeks till this baby comes I'll find out then"
__________

"Only two days?" Shroud asked. "Yep then we'll be back okay?" Ranboo asked. "Yes but cam you call us at night and tell me when the baby is born?" Shroud wanted to know everything. "Yes Shroud.. hugs!" Ranboo said Scarlett and Shroud gave us hugs. "Alright were off now" ranboo said waving.

We arrived at the hospital waiting room for check in. Wilbur greeting us. He was are doctor.

"Laid down we'll get you setup in to time" Wilbur said. I laid there super tired.

_____________
Ranboo pov
_____________
Tommy laid there super tired. Wilbur placed the IV in his arm and setup the heart monitor. My hand in his and pulling up to my forehead. I was stressed about this.

Seeing him in pain. The yelling, the kids not being here. All of this was getting to me. "It's okay boo" he said half asleep. "I know.. got to sleep toms your tired" I said.

A two hour nap was taking by Tommy but the nap ended when pain starting coming to him.

Time passed it slowing was getting closer I was slowing getting more nervous. I didn't want to see Tommy in pain or crying it would hurt me.