6

Tw- fluff, child indangerment, Flashbacks to unsupervised pregnancy, make out?,

________

Recap
^***^

We got to the livingroom and he pulled me onto the couch. "We should go to bed toms it like 11:30" I said. "First one question?" He asked. "Sure" "What's your real opinion on having another kid?" He asked. "Tommyinnit I will love the kid just as much as those ones.. and if you want another one I'll gladly help you with that" I said.

He smiled and just like that we headed for bed.
_______________

_______________
Tommy's pov
_______________
I woke up in a pretty good mood. So I got up and made the kids and ranboo breakfast. I felt ranboo hug me as I was finished up cooking the eggs. "Hello dear, did you sleep well?" I asked. "Of course you were there"

A dark pink blush came over my face. I felt small kisses on my neck. Ranboo's favorite thing from before the separation was this. "Stop... go wake up the kids" I said pushing away to get plates. I set the food on the table as Shroud came running in. Still in his pj's.

"Good moring mama!" He said giving me a hug. "Good morning sweetheart" I said. "Take you seat" I said. He run over to his seat. Ranboo put the smaller girl in her highchair. Then we both sat down.

We were almost done eating when ranboo said something. "Shroud you and Scarlett are going to Nana and papa's house for the weekend is that okay?" Ranboo looked at him. "Yesssss!" He said. Scarlett gave a smile too. He looked over at me and gave a quick smirk. I smile.
________

"Is that all?" Ranboo asked Shroud. "Um Scarlett needs bun bun and I need my Dino but then yes" Shroud answered. "Okay let's grab them and go" ranboo said.

After what seem to be and hour of looking for bun bun we finally got to Phil's. "Nana! We're here!" Shroud yelled walking into the house. "Hello dears ready to have fun!" Kristin said excitedly. She went to take Scarlett from ranboo but she just cried.

"Scarlett we'll be back in a few" ranboo said handing over the girl She screamed. it was hard for ranboo to just walk away but he did it. "Good job boo" I said tugging on his hand. He smiled back.

He was scared to leave them there but I told him it would be fine and he agreed with me after a while.
___________

"Ready?" Ranboo asked. "Of course" I said quietly. We hit the buttons on the controller. The sound of click all around the living room.

After I lost again for like the 19th time in a row. I whined at losing again. A kiss was then placed on my lips.

(A/n this next seen with include a make out session and it will be a little heated please be aware! If you don't like this then skip to the line for a subject change thank you)

It was gentle and kind but I didn't just want this to be a kiss. I bring myself forward rapping my arms around his neck.

This would be the first time since the day I left but this time it would be okay because I have the one person I need right here.

Flashback
^^^^^^^^^

Shroud was at Phil's. On school nights he would sleep over there so I could go to school but tonight was different yes it was a school night but it was also the night I would make mine and Ranboo's relationship more fun.

I had planned most of it out. He would come over to "study" and things would got from there. We got done studying and decided to play Mario cart. It was fine until he lost again.. he gave up putting his head in my lap. I smile and bend down kissing him.