Part 1 - The Care, I Can't Show

Start from the beginning

As she reached inside, her whole family was waiting for her and was celebrating her welcome. She looked at everyone. She missed them so much but...

Where is Aaru?

Akshara didn't see the person for whom she came back and it pained her.

No, no! She is here only. Must be hiding somewhere to scare her.

She went inside her home and hugged everyone. Finally, she was back home with her family.

"Where is Aaru?" She asked the question which was bugging her since she was standing at the entrance.

Everyone's smiles faded. They looked at each other.

"What happened? Where is she? I want to see her." Akshara looked at her family in confusion.

"Aaruu! Aaru!" She called out loudly when no one answered her.

Aarohi came out of her room hearing the familiar voice. Is it the voice of the person she thought it was?

Aarohi looked from the balcony in the living room and it was the person she thought. Aarohi felt a sudden relief, happiness but suddenly those horrible memories came into her mind and her mood turned sour. She needed comfort but how can she forget her dark past? Aarohi was frustrated. Her mind told her something and her heart told the other thing. To whom should she listen?

"Aaruu! See you called for me, I came back. I'm so happy to see you." Akshara said excitedly. Her sister had grown so much. She looked like her Sirat Mumma, strong and independent.

Aarohi came out of her thoughts listening to Akshara. She went downstairs as she knew what to do. She knew whom to choose between her heart and her mind.

As she came downstairs, Akshara hugged her tightly. Oh, how much she missed her sister. But Aarohi didn't hug back and that hurted Akshara a little, nonetheless, she smiled at her brightly.

Aarohi wanted to say something but before she could utter something, Mimi told everyone (youngsters) to come to the temple with her and instantly everyone agreed.

They reached the temple, everyone went to take the blessing of God.

"Please God, don't make that dream come true. I have always told you to fulfil my dreams but not this one." Aarohi pleaded in front of God.

Aarohi was still not able to forget her but she wants to forget everything. She blew a frustrated sigh.

Why was it so difficult to decide?

She was going towards the other side of the temple when she saw a lady and she instantly knew who it was. Of course, how can she forget her Nani?

She called out to her but she didn't listen and she followed behind her tiptoeing.
She wanted to know where she was going.
As she followed behind her, they reached a deserted road. She saw a man with her Nani and she hid behind a tree near them to hear what they were saying.

"What are you doing here? Let's go." The man said loudly in a panicked voice.

"No, that Sirat's daughter, Aarohi. We can get so much money from her by taking her on our side. She has hurted her sister so much because of whatever I said. That Sirat couldn't do anything for us, at least we can get something from her daughter." Sheila said to the man laughing at Aarohi's foolishness. She couldn't believe how naive the girl was.

Aarohi's eyes widened and she kept a hand on her mouth to stop herself from making any noise. Tears pooled in her eyes.

"But those Goenka's wouldn't let you meet her." The man said reminding her.

"That Aarohi would come herself. Let me call her. I even saw her in the temple today." Sheila said taking out her phone. Before she could call, Aarohi put her phone in flight mode.

Sheila was unable to call her and she cursed.

"This Girl! Can't do anything. Total waste like her mother." Sheila muttered looking at the man.

Aarohi hurriedly made her way back to the temple still unable to digest everything she heard. Everything was a lie. Suddenly, she heard Akshara's panicked voice from a distance.

"Aaru! Mimi, where is Aaru?" Akshara asked looking here and there for her sister.

Aarohi wiped her tears hastily.

"I...I'm here." She said going to where they were standing.

"You okay?" Akshara asked looking at Aarohi's face.

No! Aarohi wanted to shout but she couldn't. Her guilt was eating her.

She just nodded her head. They made their way out of the temple.

"My phone," Mimi said looking here and there.

"Must be in the temple," Mimi said remembering she left it in a flower shop.
Before anyone could say anything, Aarohi said she would go to take it.

"We are in the parking," Akshara said to Aarohi. Aarohi nodded and went to get it.

Aarohi asked in every flower shop and finally, she found it in the last one. After thanking the person, she moved toward the stairs. But before she could take a step, she heard someone calling her. She ignored it and made her way downstairs.

Sheela thought Aarohi didn't hear her and she called her again and again but Aarohi ignored her.

As she took a step on the first staircase, she saw a woman falling from it while she was going to save her daughter. Aarohi panicked and froze in her place. Those memories came to her mind from her dark corner. She instantly came out of it and hurriedly went downstairs trying to save the woman.

She saved the woman anyhow at last but she saw another hand and she looked at the person. Akshu. They both saved her at the right time. Aarohi smiled a little.
Both the children of the lady came to her mother and hugged her.

"See because of you, Mumma fell." Said the boy glaring at her sister.

"No..I.." The girl was panicked.

"No, It didn't happen because of her. My foot slipped. It's my mistake only." The mother consoled her both children.

"Thank you for saving me. God bless you both." The lady went away taking her children. Sheila looked from afar and went away seeing Akshara with Aarohi.

Akshara and Aarohi looked at the mother-children and smiled to themselves.
Aarohi remembered the lady's words and she again felt bad. It was just an accident.

"Let's Go," Akshara said taking Aarohi's hand in hers while Aarohi looked at their hands and smiled. Akshara won't leave her even if she did wrong to her.

She was lucky to get such a sister who loved her, not like a sister but like a mother.
___________________________

Phew! A long chapter. I love their bonding. I know it's toxic but I hope they show her good in future.

"Fingers crossed."

How was the chapter?

Do vote and comment.