Let's not make it awkward

Start from the beginning

The woman let out a sob, while shaking her head.

"I wasn't sure, what we are, if it would even be appropriate, to sleep in one bed, so shortly after, kinda switching partners. I maybe understood you wrong, when you let me leave, that you thought the same. And then I was getting out of my clothes, to go into the bathroom and figured, that maybe, you didn't find it inappropriate but just said all those things to keep me from.....the surgery! And then I just stood there and couldn't move for quite some time, until I decided, I had to know, or I wouldn't be able to sleep. That's when my feet carried me here and before I even noticed, I was knocking!"

I could very well imagine Gabriel's smile, when Nathalie told me about this conversation a couple of days later, when he leaned in and started to gently kiss her lips.

"You urgently need to stop overthinking, my love!", he hummed, before kissing along her jaw to her ear, where he nibbled on her earlobe, causing the pregnant and from that very easily aroused woman, to let out a surprised whimper. Smirking, he let his lips graze her skin further down the side of her neck, while pulling the fabric of the tight shirt away from her skin, finding that small pit between her collarbones and her throat, to softly suck on that spot and kiss up to her chin and back to her lips. There he kissed her with so much passion, that she could feel a shiver run down through her chest and her stomach down to her ladyparts, making her squeeze her legs together, to increase that sensation.

At that moment she knew, that she needed him to touch her, yet felt by far too timid, to tell him.

But Gabriel had, thanks to the last weeks, he had spent with me, being kind of constantly aroused, developed a good sense for that and noticed even the smallest sign, that Nathalie couldn't hide. Pulling away from her, he gently slipped his fingers under the hem of her turtle neck and asked, while already pushing it upwards:

"Would you be okay, if I took this off of you?"

He went on, before she could vigorously nod in compliance.

Smirking he tossed it across the room, his eyes shut, while his fingers found their way to the button of her pants, this time not even asking for her consent, because she was already pushing her hips towards him, as she felt his touch there.

Nathalie got onto her feet, before he could even help her, so he could let her pants drop to the floor as well, leaving her in just her bra and panties, her full, round breasts being a little too big for the cups and giving her a beautiful, tempting cleavage, which made Gabriel, when he eventually opened his eyes again, to look at her, gasp from the sight.

"Fuck, Nath, you are so incredibly beautiful! I've seen you naked before, but I must say, those have grown just to the right size, to complete your perfection, my dear! I have never before seen you looking so healthy and well fed before either. I would like to.....but I won't try to seduce you, I promised you that. But damn, woman, you look hot!", he gushed out, making Nathalie blush deeply, leaving her absolutely speechless.

Gathering all her courage, she slowly lifted one hand to place it on his chest, while she laid the other onto the back of his neck, while pressing her body taut against his, and pulling him down, to kiss him savagely. She couldn't hold back her moan any longer, when she felt his strong arms around her, his hands gently squeezing her butt cheeks, to then slide down to the back of her thighs and lift her up, to then gently place her on the satin sheets, which were covering his bed.

Being between her legs now, his crotch almost touching her intimates, he hovered above her, propped up on one hand, the other still lying on the back of her thigh, delicately brushing upwards and over her buttocks again, to then stroke back down and start over.