Nineteen : Control

I go to school the next day and there is still no Jasper. One day without him is stressful enough. I can barely keep my eyes open. I didn't sleep at all last night.

After first period, I walk out of school. I say I don't feel well but really, I just need time to think.

I walk into the woods where Jasper and I usually go for our free period.

I sit down on the log and lay down, my eyes begin to close and I fall asleep.

                                        ***

I wake up and it is dark outside.  I look at my phone, 8:36.

'Shit!'

I grab my bag and start running to my house. I climb up into the window of my room and I get changed into pajamas. Basically one of Jaspers big t-shirts and a pair of his sweatpants.

I go lay in my bed. I won't be able to fall asleep tonight.

I suddenly see a figure climb into the window.

"Jasper!" I say. I whisper so then Charlie and Bella don't hear me. I go hug him.

"Hey Cam." Jasper says. He sounds sad.

"Jaz, what's wrong?" I ask.

"My family and I are, moving away." Jasper says.

"Wait what?!" I ask. "You-You can't!" I say.

"It was Edward's decision." Jasper says. "He says he is putting you and Bella in trouble."

A tear falls down my face. "He realizes it wasn't your fault, right?" I ask.

"He knows." Jasper says. "And Cameron, I am so sorry for what I did to you." Jasper says.

"Jaz, I'm fine." I say. "It doesn't even hurt anymore."

"Cameron, I will come back for you." Jasper says. "When I come back, my control will be so much better."

I start crying and I hug Jasper.

"P-please don't leave." I say.

"Baby, I have to." Jasper says. He kisses me in the lips, full of love. "I love you Cameron Willow."

"I love you too Jasper Whitlock." I say. I kiss him and hug him. He leaves out the window.

I cry the whole night. Jasper was the only one who kept me standing on my feet.

***

Bella was found in the woods a few days ago. I assume she took it the wrong way from Edward and she hasn't talked to anyone.

School ends next week. I'll graduate in a week. I was in all of the harder classes so that was basically my senior year. My birthday is in 2 weeks.

I know Jasper will come back. I trust him. Trust is usually a hard thing for me, but Jasper is easy to trust.

I head to school the next day and drag along the hallway. I still listen in History but none of it really matters anymore. The love of my life is gone, not forever, but for a while.

After school, I head back home and Charlie is trying to start a conversation with Bella.

"Bella, can you at least talk to me?" Charlie begs.

Bella walks back upstairs without saying a word.

I sigh. "She will get better Charlie." I say.

Charlie doesn't listen to me and he walks outside.