He should be able to defend himself with how many guards and training he has.

Wait...

Am I the target?

I'm the crown prince...

I have a higher chance and it could easily be one of the assassins that dad sends.

But dad wouldn't ever put the entire institution at risk, it looks bad on him...

Seeing as how I haven't been attacked yet, I assumption is the records room and principal's office is being stolen from"
Izuku slammed the principal's door wide open and locked eyes with a cloaked figure.

He had dark red eyes and fit the description previously given by the news reporter.

"HEY"
Izuku immediately released his presence, making him drop the file he had in hand.

However before Izuku could even try anything he, the cloaked man, was warped out by a purple smoke before Izuku even had the chance.

Izuku concealed his presence and frowned

He grabbed the file dropped on the floor, it was his and Katsuki's file...
He clenched his jaw as he held onto it tight and ran back outside to Aizawa.

The news reporters had already been ushered out by the time Izuku had made it.

"Your highness what's wrong?? What the paper in your hand?? Is everything okay??"
The human cockatoo spoke in concern, present mic was his name.

"no.
The news reporter were a distraction.

...I found the cloaked figure the news reporter had described.
He had been holding this file but he dropped it when I released my presence...

But then he escaped through a portal, a quirk."
Izuku sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Was he holding the file you have in hand right now?"
Aizawa asked.

Izuku nodded his head, "it's a file about Kacchan and I..."

"So whoever this was is targeting the imperial family..."

"Obviously so..."

"How would you like us to treat the situation your highness?"
Aizawa asked.

"Don't allow for the general public to know about the situation, they'll obviously ask questions so I'm requesting you come up with a form of excuse.
Secondly, report the situation to the royal Duke and my father. They're the ones that are in charge of handling the situation.

Also.
Seeing as how the protective barrier around the school was taken down, unless another one can safely be put up now, send everyone home. Anyone with a strong enough quirk can go through the guards we have placed around so it's not that safe."
Izuku replied, present mic fanboyed in the background.

He just looked so "professional".

"The quirk barrier was put up by his royal highness the emperor with the power bestowed upon him.
We most definitely won't be able to get one up right now.

I shall execute your plan as you see fit, I will go to the principal and inform him of your command"
Present mic stated as he waved his hand and walked away.

Aizawa glanced at Izuku, "do you think it's one of the assassins ployed against you?"
He asked.

Izuku shook his head, "no, Kacchan was also a target today which is hardly ever the case.
This might actually be a real threat for the neighboring kingdom.
I'll confirm it once I arrive home.