𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆

Song: Breaking up Slowly (Lana Del Rey, Nikki Lane)"It's hard to be lonely, but it's the right thing to do

Song:
Breaking up Slowly (Lana Del Rey, Nikki Lane)
"It's hard to be lonely, but it's the right thing to do."

AUGUST 1980

Remus would hate to admit it, but Narcissa had done wonders for both Sirius and Callisto when it came to Regulus' death. She always came in secret, after drinking one of Callisto's Polyjuice Potions and transforming into a random muggle for the day. She spent most of her time with Callisto on the roof, Sirius joining them occasionally.

It took some time but the smiles returned on both their faces, and finally, peace was restored in their apartment.

That was until the full moon of August 1980, when Remus Lupin made the mistake of forgetting to take his potion. He hadn't realized how big of a mistake it was, until he went into the forest with James, Sirius and Peter, and realized in horror that his transformation was out of control.

Her voice ringed in his ears as he screamed in pain, hoping he could turn back time and stop himself from completely messing up his transformation. Nonetheless, that wasn't possible and Remus Lupin found himself getting apparated back into the small apartment, unable to stand on his two feet and with blood staining his shirt and trousers.

"Callisto, I am so sorry-" James immediately started the moment she came through the door, stopping right on her tracks at the sight of Remus.

Bloodied, unconscious, unable to stand up.

James' voice got drowned out as Callisto rushed over to his side, helping Sirius transport him to the bedroom. The white sheets got stained with blood as she tried to find his wounds, her guts churning at the sight of the four deep scratches.

One on his thigh, the second on his back, the third on his chest and the fourth on his face.

"Can you get me the first aid kit?" Sirius didn't hesitate to run out of the room, as Callisto cleaned the wound with her wand.

It didn't look good. In fact, it looked worse than ever before. Her thoughts immediately ran off to the potion. Had he built tolerance? Did it not work anymore? What had happened and why did the wolfsbane not work anymore?

She pushed the disappointment in herself aside, wiping the stray tear from her eye as she cleaned the dried blood off him.

"What happened?" Callisto asked, applying the dittany mixture on his cheek.

"He forgot to take the potion." Sirius answered, sitting next to her. "It was the worst full moon in years; even before wolfsbane."

"Are all of you okay?"

"Just some scratches and bruises, nothing major."

"Can you heal them yourselves?" Sirius nodded, and Callisto returned back to Remus, working in silence.