"𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐎"

Song:Radio (Lana Del Rey)

Song:
Radio (Lana Del Rey)

A/N: Mention of sexual assault under star sign (***)

When ABBA published "Money, money, money", they must have had Callisto Claire in mind. The girl was officially back in the game, enjoying the thrill provided by the secret exchanges. The short talks in secluded corridors, the money being slipped into her hand as she passed a small vial, the knowing wink followed after the exchange with a small smile or smirk; everything was part of the job and hell did she feel like a whole new person.

It had been a busy week, her increasing clientele taking up most of her spare time while she also studied for her classes. Unfortunately, all progress made in DADA was slowly disappearing since she hadn't talked to Remus or any other of the boys for that matter after him and Sirius didn't keep up their end of the deal. At first, she had thought of getting back at them in the form of a food poisoning that wouldn't hurt them significantly, but would cause them some discomfort for a day or two. Yet, she decided against it when she saw the workload increasing by the day. So, she opted for the tried and effective method of simply ignoring them. It might seem like a far-fetched reaction, but that ingredient could be a possible cure for the blood-curse when mixed with the right ingredients. Nicholas had informed her that he couldn't get his hands on any and she couldn't just strut in the office and ask Slughorn about it. She could have stolen it on her own, had the professor not been aware of her reputation. If something disappeared, she would be the first one to get blamed.

"For how long do you plan on keeping this up?" Lily asked, letting her quill fall on the table. Her emerald eyes fixed on the four boys sitting opposite from them, looking at them intently.

"The whole year." She retorted, unbothered by the intense glances.

"So, you're not going to speak at any of them for a whole year just because they didn't do you a favor?" Lily argued, her voice betraying how childish she thought Callisto's response was.

"That's the plan." She stated, loosening the tie around her neck. "Is it hot as hell in here or is it just me?"

"It's just you." Lily clarified, watching as the girl tied her hair in a ponytail and lifted the sleeves of her shirt in an attempt to cool down. She, on the other hand, was wearing a Gryffindor sweater over her shirt as an attempt to keep herself warm in the cold of October. "You should talk to them."

"Why would I do that?" She retorted, leaning back on her seat. "I fixed their hangover in exchange for a favor and they backed out. It's sad, really."

"Remus misses your company." Lily tried to reason with her, recalling all the times Remus had thrown the potions book dangerously close to the lit fireplace whenever he attempted to study. "And the other three are ten times more obnoxious because they can't tease you anymore."

"That sounds like a personal problem." She muttered, inspecting the chipped nail polish. "Should I paint my nails grey or dark blue? I don't want it to clash with my hair..."