𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐑𝐀

Song: I Want to Break Free (Queen)"God knows, God knows I want to break free

Song:
I Want to Break Free (Queen)
"God knows, God knows I want to break free."

Unfortunately, the sexy duck tie was not one of the many things that ended up getting squished in Callisto's trunk as she prepared herself for her departure from Hogwarts. It was her last night, and she had promised to spend it with Narcissa, after she returned from her Order meeting in Hogsmeade. She had dreaded stepping foot on the village again, but it was the safest option according to Dumbledore.

How ironic.

She reached the small pub, opening the wooden door. "The Hog's Head" was engraved on a crooked sign right next to the door, no other fancy decoration visible. It probably wasn't the type of place to attract many clients, which made it ideal for these meetings. The floor was dirty and all the tables were either covered in a thin sheet of dust, or were slightly sticky to the touch.

The only people she recognized were the Prewett twins and Alice, who was talking with a taller man with brown curly hair and kind eyes.

"Claire!" Fabian called. "Come here!"

Callisto walked over to them, mumbling a low hello as she reluctantly sat down on the chair. Two butterbeers were set out on the table, a buttery scent exuding from them.

"Feeling any better?" Gideon asked, drinking some of his beverage.

"All good now." Callisto answered, feeling rather uncomfortable in the presence of all these people she didn't know. Alice was avoiding her gaze, probably as uncomfortable as her.

The three sat in silence as the small pub started to fill up. Andromeda and Ted came next, greeting Callisto and the twins before they sat down a table away. Moody arrived not much later, immediately shouting at Gideon for not having his wand at ready and transfiguring his butterbeer into a muddy like substance nobody dared inhale. Callisto was surprised to see Euphemia and Fleamont Potter arrive last with Dumbledore, the couple equally baffled by her presence.

"What are you doing here, Callisto?" Euphemia asked, concern in her voice. "Do the boys-"

"No, they don't." Callisto reassured her. "I'm making potions for the Order."

"No other missions?" Fleamont questioned, both him and Euphemia relaxing significantly when she shook her head negatively. They took their seats just as Dumbledore went to the front, sitting next to Moody.

"I want to thank everyone for coming in for this emergency meeting." Albus calmly started. "It has not been published in the Daily Prophet yet, but there has been increased Death Eater activity against ministry officials. It's a reason to believe he's trying to recruit some of them."

"Namely, the Potters, the Prewetts and the Longbottoms." Moody added, shooting a pointed look at the mentioned people. "It seems as if they go for purebloods for the moment, despite their reputation."