𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐘𝐏𝐀𝐃 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃

Song: Enjoy the Silence (Depeche Mode)"All I ever wanted, All I ever needed, Is here in my arms

Song:
Enjoy the Silence (Depeche Mode)
"All I ever wanted, All I ever needed, Is here in my arms."

OCTOBER 1978

"Ladies, and gentlemen." Callisto coldly stated, looking over at the Order members. Remus raised an eyebrow at the formal way of greeting, a small smirk on his lips as if he was challenging her.

Judging by the looks some people were giving her, he wouldn't be the only person doing that.

"In a few words, I am about to save half your asses."

"How so?" Alice Longbottom (according to recent events) asked. "Callisto, this isn't the time for bold statements, don't you think?"

"Sirius' apartment was raided a week ago." She informed her. "Conveniently enough, he was at Jace's. Sirius, sweetheart, enlighten us. Why were you at his house at the ungodly time of..."

"4 am."

"4 am." Callisto finished, smiling at Remus.

"Remus called." Sirius simply stated. "Said you had reason to believe I needed to go to James'. I stayed for a whole day, and exactly one day after I left the apartment, it was burned down."

"Precisely." Callisto stated. "Now, Tonks!"

Andromeda's head perked up.

"What did the old, poor man say?"

"The only witness," Andromeda corrected pointedly. "Said he saw a woman who looked like me, with a black velvet dress and a cloak, roaming in the corridor about thirty minutes before the fire. He's currently in St. Mungo's, getting treated."

"Thank you." Callisto hummed. "Now, everyone, if you hear your name, raise your hand."

They all nodded, albeit a bit unsurely.

"Potter, McKinnon, Moody, Insufferable Longbottom, Sufferable Longbottom, Sirius and Lupin."
She inspected the raised hands, noticing how the majority of people in the room, with the exception of Lily, McGonagall and Tonks, had raised their hands.

"Feel free to consider yourselves fucked if the Death Eaters even smell you." She stated, everyone's expression falling.

Marlene's voice broke the silence, "What? Why?"

"Because they're evil, Marls." Callisto scoffed. "Does it even matter? Point is, take precautions, because they're after you."

"And they're not alone." Remus sighed. "Greyback's with them."

Murmurs immediately erupted at the mention of the werewolf's name, Lily instinctively turning to Remus to check if he was okay. He seemed to take it rather well, only because he had completely broken down into a panicked fit when Callisto had informed him after she woke up from the wedding.