𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐏𝐈𝐄𝐂𝐄

Songs:Summer Wine (Nancy Sinatra, Lee Hazelwood)"My eyes grew heavy and my lips they could not speak

Songs:
Summer Wine (Nancy Sinatra, Lee Hazelwood)
"My eyes grew heavy and my lips they could not speak."

Burning Desire (Lana Del Rey)
"Your hands were on my hips, your name is on my lips. Over over again, like my only prayer."

A/N: Contains smut. Not very graphic, but smut is smut. I suggest you listen to the songs while reading. they'll elevate the experience

If someone asked Remus Lupin how he thought his Friday evening would go, he wouldn't have guessed that he would spend it with Callisto, as she desperately tried to teach him how to ballroom dance. It was unnecessary, mostly because attending balls had never been his thing and impossible, as his control over his limbs seemed to be very limited. He didn't mean to be as much of a menace for society, but he was still not quite used to the growth spurt he had had two years ago. Hope Lupin, like any other mother, had bought bigger clothes for him at the time, knowing he'd grow into them, but nothing had prepared the woman for having his long pants reach the middle of his calves in less than a year.

"Sorry." He mumbled as he stepped on her again, the pained expression in her eyes as she tried to put on a smile making him flush red. "How many times?"

"Fifteenth." She blurted out. "It's fine. You're doing better."

"I suck at this."

"I won't even try to deny that." Callisto commented. "Just follow my lead, Rem."

It surely was becoming easier, that much was true. There was no music playing, but Callisto didn't seem to mind as she led the way, taking step after step as if she had been doing this her entire life.

"So, was it always this silent when you were dancing with the purebloods?"

"You want to make small talk, Lupin?"

"With you? Absolutely not." Remus stated. "Let's put on some music. This is depressing."

Callisto broke the embrace and turned on the radio, browsing through the different channels. She stopped when she felt Remus' hands around her waist, turning her around so she could face him. There was an arrogant smirk on his lips, something that wasn't all that usual, but always made her heart flutter.

"She saw my silver spurs and said let's pass some time"

"Dance with me." Remus said. "This time without the stupid steps."

"What happened to 'please'?"

"You'll dance with me anyways." He retorted, pulling her closer to him. It was obvious from the start that he much rather preferred the casual dancing, his thumb rubbing small circles on her back as she let her head lay softly on his chest.