Who is the leader ?

It's been a year since Vettal Emrio and Maltha tribe people went missing. Emrio clan is the most powerful one among the four clans of planet Isario. Emrio clan's leader Vettal was regarded as wise, honest and powerful person until the last unfortunate Mersal event. Emrio Royal family has affinity to a spiritual stone called "Emeres" which is green and  gives them power to manipulate plants and weather conditions. They can also counter the powers of all other three stones with the master key called "Elvido" which is safeguarded by their clan leader Vettal. However now the key is lost along with him.

Arib Dolis is the head of Dolis and his white clothes which he always wears shines as bright as his clan's spiritual stone "Diadum". Diadum is believed to be twin stone of Emeres and it can control the speech of the people, It also gives them power to change the appearance. Emrio and Dolis clans are always at loggerheads. After the missing of Vettal they are determined to control the Isario.

Neo Rashfel is the leader of Rashfel. He is the only member of Rashfel Tribe. Leader of Rashfel is selected after a fierce competition among the four clans. The person who wins the competition is awarded last name "Rashfel" and taught the ancient magic of Isario. He can select disciplines of his own. Neo is from Zapto clan. 

Koalar Zapto is the clan leader of Zapto and their spiritual stone is "Zinkar" which is black in color. Zapto tribe also has black hair and blue eyes as their distinct features. Zapto tribe has control over fire and water.

" We must select a clan leader, after Vettal went missing there is a chaotic environment and Emrio people are rebelling against the other clans, so we must seal their spiritual stone and make them as a substitute to Maltha", Arib tries to convince the other clan leaders. 

Koalar tries to use his logic, "we don't know what exactly happened during Mersel, If Vettal has an intention to betray us he won't leave his children at Isario. We know about the disappointment of Maltha's leader Gushav, Malthas were never given an opportunity to pay their tributes to mothership as we consider them as inferior".

Neo stands up and begins to talk ," There are technically only three clans. Rashfel isn't supposed to be involved in Isario's politics. I, Neo Rashfel would agree to the decision made by Dolis and Zepto Clans".

Arib sees it as a good opportunity, " Emrio is considered powerful because of Elvido,now that the situation is different, we must select the leader who can be as powerful as Vettal. Dolis and Emrio are considered as twin tribes because of the relationship between their spiritual stones, so I propose someone from Dolis should be the leader".

Koalar understands the intention of Arib and he has no plans to make the situation too complex. " I know the power of Dolis clan and I always respect Arib. However I have two requests .Ashima and Issah Emrio shouldn't be part of the ruling to make Emrio as a working class. Ashima is "Anbe" (Anbe is someone who is considered as  a royal bride and who can be married to any one of the heirs of the four clans) We the people of Isario give importance to promises even though they are made in past,  pact should be honoured".

"Who can marry the daughter of a traitor?" Arib fumed.

"If marriage is an issue I would like to make her as a discipline until we get a message from Vettal ", Neo knows Vettal well and he is sure that he will come back with valid reason

Arib says "Issah will be stripped of his title Emrio. Though he can live his life as a Royal his spiritual stone should be sealed too and I would like to propose Venessa Dolis as a leader of four clans".

" I think we are at the eleventh planet"  Vettal gives a signal to Gushav.