Sanskar : huh!! ( come in sense who is shocked seeing her like this) Haan?

Swara : Sanskar!! So rahe ho kya? ( are you sleeping) get up and let's move from here.

Sujata take water from glass and sprinkle on Sanskar 's face suppressing her laugh.

Sanskar : Mom! ( frowned) what are you doing?

Sujata : awaking you! ( laughingly) she is Swara only.

Sanskar : My Swara!! ( smiling happily).

Swara smile listening him understanding his reason of his happiness.

Sharmistra:  ( in mind) NO I will allure Shekhar today by showing my body and he will not leave me then.

She go to allure Shekhar so he don't leave her as per Swara 's words.

Sujata : You did absolutely right Swara! I am glad you understood everyone's true faces. Sanskar let's go from here.

Ram / Uttara : Yes! We also want same.

Sanskar nod yes and looks at Swara who is already smiling at him.

Mumbai!

SwaSan shifted to Mumbai with SujRam and Uttara because Sanskar 's Karma branch is there. He again made Mumbai 's Karma 's branch as his main branch from Kolkata.

In SwaSan Room!

SwaSan are sleeping in each other's arms, Sanskar 's bare chest have nails marks which indicating their passionate night.

Sun rays fall on them. Sanskar snuggle in her neck more feeling his continuous movement Swara open eyes frustratedly but a fresh smile spread on her face seeing him cuddling her like a baby. He is looking a baby itself. She admire his sleeping figure and softly kiss on his forehead lovingly. A smile appear on Sanskar 's face in sleep which make her chuckles silenly.

She see the clock and widened seeing 8am start getting up but startled by pull and she land on Sanskar 's chest with open mouth.

Sanskar : where are you going Mrs Swara Sanskar Maheshwari? ( raising eyebrows) kaha ja rahi ho itni jaldi?

Swara : jaldi? Mr Maheshwari! Look at clock,  it's 8 am! What mom will think about us? Get up otherwise Uttara will tease me like hell.

Sanskar :let her tease and about mom! She will not think anything as she know we are working hard to give her grandchild. She will be happy and will say us! Very good Swara, Sanskar go and work more harder that too WHOLE day and night.

Swara 's mouth hung listening him.

Swara : You know what you are so shameless. ( shaking head hiding her blush).

Sanskar : what shameless? Abhi tak toh Maine tumhe ache se dekha bhi nhi. ( I didn't saw you fully yet).

Swara : Oh Really? Whole night you teased me and saw me completely and now complaining you didn't saw me yet?

Sanskar : Yeah! But Mera Mann nhi bhara!! ( I am not enough of you) I want more and more. I want to compensate all nights which you spoilt in your detectivegiri.

Swara : I am sorry!!

Sanskar : arey yaar! Why you always gets emotional? ( wiping her tears from corner) You are with me and that's enough for you, if you wanna cry then cry in pleasure from me.

Swara : Sanskar!!  ( hitting his bare chest).

Sanskar : this is good! After teasing me whole night, now doing my pati Shoshan. I will sue you for this.