"He didn't do anything!" Luna protested as she tried to get up and faltered.

"Geez, Luna. We were all pretty worried about ya, including Bakura." Joey said as he came to her side and helped her stand up. "You don't have to be so mean to him."

"She can be mean to whoever she wants, she just saved all of us." Marik said, his arms crossed.

"I was sure one of you was going to use your Egyptian god card. But to think Luna had such power even without using Slifer." Jaden observed, also beside Luna, putting her arm around him.

"I made a promise to Luna that I would not use Ra unless absolutely necessary." Marik stated as his hand dropped down to hover over his deckbox.

"We were up against fifteen dragons and five immortal douchebags, you didn't think that was absolutely necessary?" Joey asked as he walked up to Marik.

"What would a peasant like you know?" Marik said, standing up straighter as he and Joey had a standoff.

After a moment of silence, Joey simply smiled before turning and walking away.

"We should get out of here." He said as he walked towards his Black Skull Dragon.

"A- agreed." Bakura stammered as he followed after Joey like a small puppy.

"Let me help you up to your dragon." Jaden said to Luna. "But uh- which one are you going to ride?"

"Oh, uh, Slash Dragon." She said as she pointed to her trusty favorite amongst her Red-Eyes dragons. "That one."

"You know, you remind me of someone I once knew." Jaden said as they approached her dragons. "I've seen a lot of people use Red-Eyes decks, but none quite like you or him."

"You mean Atticus Rhodes, the Nightshroud?" Luna asked, remembering that some of her earlier Red-Eyes deck designs took his deck as inspiration.

"No, Atticus is just okay, but he's got nothing on you guys. But I'm surprised you know Atticus!" Jaden admitted. "I was talking about Nox Bane. Do you know him?"

Nox Bane. Nox Bane?

Luna scoured all of her memory for a character named Nox Bane, but came up blank.

"I don't think I know a Nox Bane. Is he from Duel Academy?" She asked, wondering if she could have forgotten someone.

"Oh, no. He is a-" Jaden suddenly looked back and around them, then lowered his voice. "He is a traveler like us."

Luna looked at Jaden, wondering what he meant by that, but he didn't seem to have noticed.

"Yeah, and aside from the Red-Eyes, that fierce, burning determination behind your eyes. I've only ever seen such look in good ol' Nox." Jaden continued to speak as they reached the Slash Dragon. "Though, he's got this merciless side of him, but I think that's from all the terrible things he faced in the countless worlds he has been in before I met him. I wonder how that guy is doing."

"You are telling me that you've seen people from other worlds even before you came here?" Luna asked "Are you sure he was from another world?"

"Yeah and yeah!" Jaden replied cheerily. "He was using Red-Eyes cards that weren't even out in our timeline, like the Red-Eyes Dark Dragoon, that was his main monster. He was the first duelist to whom I lost ten times in a row!"

Red-Eyes Dark Dragoon? That's a card from TCG, is he from my world?

"That and he told me himself that he was from another world, and by the looks of it, he had been in several. He would sometimes wake up screaming and be a little confused as to which world he was in." Jaden said as his smile diminished. "Speaking of which, he knew all the dangers from my world before they were even an issue. And you seem to know a lot about this time line. Is there something we should be worried about aside from Noah?"