22: Day 4: Going All Out?

Start from the beginning

"How? It wasn't a coincidence that only Asui-san and Bondo-san die?" Kaede ask in shock.

"The three predicted how the heroes will move. Since most of the heroes who's best in capturing was already kill, Asui-san, Bondo-san and Yaoyoruzu-san is the most perfect and the nearest among the others. Even with their ego, we can't deny Yaoyoruzu-san is much intelligent than others so its their instinct to let Yaoyoruzu-san to investigate when they saw the three prisoner's body. Its their instinct to move according to their strongest skills... So I'm 100% sure, One of the three predicted it. With them in 8 man team, I'm sure they will create more chaos," Isogai said. Then the TV made a news of the series of chaos there team created.

Aside from the "mass murder" that team did, nobody actually got hurt. The scandal that hero teams got involve, all those route leads them to complete doom.

Now that their brainsquad is going out, a chaos is ensured.

--*--

Sugaya knew he wasn't as powerful or skillful like his former classmate. He was often overshadowed by others and wasn't even one of the best in their class. But one thing that Sugaya was proud of is his skills in art.

And now, giving him one of the biggest mission which will use his artistry, makes him excited to do it. Its adventurous, thrilling and of course, he will do what he love.

He was with Hitoshi who's controlling the crowd, and Camie who's covering him from the bigger picture, His quirks was called Hand Firm. It allows his hand to move in faster but still stable pace. With this, painting and making art is much faster than regular person.

Paint a Meaningful art that will cause a chaos in street 7 while not getting caught - difficult

He felt like the task was made for him. He was happy to help his fellow former classmate while doing what he love with these two who helps him.

--*--

Nakamura, Hazama, and Kataoka is talking about their own goals going here. They act like socialites dressing up with there best dresses. Although Hazama look like a gothic chic minus the make up because of her full black dress.

Their goal is to sabotage the other team by making their 4 objectives under of course, Difficult task. Of course, the four picked objective from the heroes objective was already decided since day 3 of preparation.

With their socialite background, the three is going shopping around the luxurious lane, using of course, Izuku's black card. When they saw Ochako and Kendo who's walking near to them.

Of course, the three felt michevous right now, they went in front of them.

"Look hows here... Tgw hero wannabes who can't even do their job properly," Nakamura said in fully engage to her mean roles.

"I know right... They did even have a guts to display their faces after their failure. Whats more here in luxurious lane, god! Did you even have a money to buy even a purse here? I bet you don't have," Kataoka said. Its a bit awkward at first but it flow smoothly on the last part.

"Don't you know a villain team kills all the prisoner in high prison? Someone also bomb the national museum, the two school, the archive, your members are all inactive now, and you both here, walking on this street like nothing happen in downtown, are you even that thickface?" Kirara calmly said, she is just completely honest which makes the two embarrassed.

"We are just walking here and... And..." Ochako can't even say anything because Kirara did hit her spot. They just don't know what to do, aside from they are exhausted from the chase a while ago, they don't have someone to command them. Shoto was out of the picture as of now and they are finding him.