Update

Hey guys... so quick update, OBS isn't cancelled, I've just been with other things.... One reason I stopped updating was because school was starting back and I barely had time to write some of my fics, then my phone got took multiple times and I never got back around to writing so I ended up getting a new phone for Christmas along with my laptop back...

And as for my amphibia x reader fic... I've decided to go through with Smart Little Liar cause that's the one I'm most interested in, but I will keep the other ideas in mind cause after the owl house is done and OBS is complete, I'm definitely gonna end up coming back to those ideas later on in the future....

I have something saved for Apex Predator

And since Season 2 is almost done, I have many of what to do after I start back writing...

More about Ramona, Hunter and Y/n's soon to be rivalry, Gideon getting his body back and returing as the CEO of Hyperion, Gideons dad, who happens to be the former CEO of Hyperion and Eda's Evil Ex, Ramona's mom who's been trapped in sup space for years(gave her the Della Duck treatment) and is literally Della Duck, The Day Of Unity and Gideon's plan to open the vault of the Titan, D/n's name being changed to Rick,Y/n going harpy mode, Ramona and Gideon's troubled relationship, The basilisk disguised as Y/n who's literally Reze, The Boys, Black Air Force Activity, Black Lagoon, Pieces of Gum, memes, RULES OF NATURE, REVENGEANCE STATUS, MEMES, CHAINSAW MAN, CHAINSAW MAN, CHAINSAW CHAINSAW CHAINSAW MAN!

Also I have some other x reader stories planned that aren't TOH related

Smart Little Liar is one of them

I have two Ducktales x Reader fics coming around something,one of them coming this month, if you're a fan of Black Lagoon... Check them out....

And then there's the Inside Job x Reader fic I'm writing where Y/n is basically Mark Beaks but he's a conspiracist as well as an influencer.... And he's probably planning on exposing the Deep State....

And that should be it for the update...

One Bizarre Summer will be back when I rewatch Something Ventured, Someone Framed where Y/n will punch Matt in the freaking face!