Lost In Language

(We got some backstory right here..Also Blood Warning...You''ve been warned,Also had to up Ramona's Age to Hunter's cause I ain't getting cancelled by everyone...)

Somewhere in Bonesborough a year ago

A group on bounty hunter were running was the words in the other side of Bonesborough escaping from Eda who was in her owl beast form,a majority of them were wounded and bleeding all over...

Bounty Hunter:Dammit!This wasnt suppose to happen!

Bounty Hunter:We should've just gone on with the hunt we already where doing!How are we gonna explain this?!

The hunters walked into a emperor's Coven precinct where Lilith,some kid in gold(Hunter) and the 16 year old they all fear....Gideon Graves....

GG:So do you have the owl lady?

Golden Guard/Hunter:Teen Prodigy,Prick

Bounty Hunter:Well you see......-

???:.....Was I not clear with my words?

Gideon Graves:Currently 16 years old,Sorta/Former Golden Guard,Asshole)

Bounty Hunter:What....?

???:You were suppose to capture The Owl Lady....Not cause her turn into the beast....

Bounty Hunter:It got out of control!

Lilith then caught a glimpse of Gideon's right arm changing as he heard the words the leader spoke.

Lilith:Gideon I don't thin-

Gideon:I'm sorry..."It got out of control?"

Bounty Hunter:.....yes sir.....

Gideon:Oh....well,I guess everything's okay now....

Gideon gave slight chuckle as he pat the bounty hunter's shoulder with his left hand.

Bounty Hunter:Really?

Gideon's chuckled turned to laughs as his eyes turned orange and red causing the bounty hunters to chuckle nervously.

Gideon:*haha!*NO!

His mutated right arm slammed he leader's stomach causing him to cough blood to as he kicked him to the ground and started punching his face repeatedly.

Gideon:YOU ALL HAVE ONE TITAN DAMN JOB AND YOU KEEP SCREWING IT UP!

By the time he was done,the leader's face was covered in blood and Gideon's right arm changed back to normal along with his eyes(Yep he's a mini Belos)

Gideon:*sigh*And I got blood on my FREAKING CLOTHES!

GG:Gideon you shouldn't-

Gideon:WHAT HUNTER!?

Lilith:His men are gone child.....

Gideon turned to the bounty hunters running out of the building leaving behind their soon to be dead boss...

Gideon:Dammit...How are we gonna explain this to Belos?

Location:The Owl House
Time:9:00

Y/n:*kicks down door*Guess who's working at a library and his only job is to Stack Books and deliver packages there?This guy!

Y/n reached into his pocket pulling out a library card with his face and name on it