Amphibia x Reader Draft:Apex Predator

The following draft takes place before and during the events of Anne or Beast....some details may be changed when I decide which path to go through...(Most likely Newts path)

Group chat

Y/n:Hey guy's,I need to ask you something...

Anne:What is it y/n?

Y/n:You know how it's Mother's Day right?

Sasha:Yeah what about it?Don't tell me you forgot to get your own mother a gift...

Y/n:No it's not that Sasha!It's just....god it's tough to explain...I got my mom a present and Uh....

Sasha:You want to take it back?What kind of idea is that?!

Y/n:No it's just-maybe it's too much...I mean...I could get something else for her?

Marcy:Why?You already bought her something!

Y/n:I mean-it's just Mother's Day this seems like a birthday gift with what I'm holding?

Anne:What does it look like?

Y/n:No I have an idea....I'll show you guy's at the park in a few minutes...I'll let you decide..

Sasha:Well it better be worth the stress...

A few minutes later at the park..

Y/n was sitting on a bench in the park holding the music box,it was about 7:30 and definitely wasn't late for him....definitely!

Y/n:*sigh*Okay this was stupid...

Anne:Hey y/n!

Y/n:Guy's...good!So uh,here's a music box!

Sasha:Is that a....music box?Is this all the trouble this is worth?

Marcy:I think I saw something about it in the library...can't remember what it was though....

Anne:I mean,it looks great!but what's inside?

Y/n:Oh yeah that!Okay...let's see what's insi-crap....

Marcy:Is is stuck?

Sasha:Well it's stuck!Now you can go take it back!

Anne:You need help?

Y/n:I just need to-got it!

Y/n managed to finally unlock the box causing all the gems to glow red,green,and blue...He sighed as he opened the box wondering if there was any jewelry inside,only for the big ray of light to swarm around him and blind him,next thing they knew...he was gone and the box dropped down..

Anne:Y/n!

Sasha:He's gone!But he was right in front of us!

Marcy: Maybe the box might bring us where he went! It has to-it's not working...

Marcy:OH MY GOD IT"S NOT WORKING!!

Anne:Maybe this is just all in our heads!

Sasha:Our best friend was just in front of us and he's gone!How is any of this a hallucination?!

Marcy:This is bad!

The girls walked in stress ,one thing changed about the box,Half of the red stone faded....

Meanwhile,somewhere in the box...

Y/n:Guy's!

y/n got off the muddy ground and found himself right in front of a tall tower,and the moon was red...seemed pretty normal so far...maybe he was teleported to the past...He rubbed the mud off his shirt as he looked around to find out where he was,but there were.....giant flies?