Intruder/The Glow Act 1

Location:???

Time:???

Y/n slowly opening his eyes as he found himself laying in a desert in the dark...the sand was white and and it looked like there was aurora borealis...almost as if he was in The Path's...he coughed up sand as he rose from the ground..and there was a flower on his head..

Y/n:w-where am I?

???:look who's finally awake...

Y/n froze at the sound of his distorted voice coming from behind him,he turned around to see the inverted version of him...he pretty much had the same clothes he had on..a me was standing was ghost like....

Y/n:who are you?!why am I here?!

Inverted y/n?:Who not even a hello?im offended!

Y/n:hurt?

Inverted Y/n?:wounded clawthorne!

Y/n:who the hell is clawthorne?

Inverted Y/n?:Isn't it obvious,Pilgrim?

Y/n:Okay,I'm tired and confused what the hell is going on?

Inverted Y/n?:Okay...so your too tired to even comprehend this!Great!Just freaking great!

Y/n:Can you just explain why the hell I'm in the middle of dream desert?!

Inverted Y/n?:yeah...might as well explain...

The inverted y/n floated towards him in a quick second as soon y/n turned around and started walking

Y/n:gha!Can you get away from me for ONE SECOND?!

Inverted Y/n?:Nope!we're stuck with each other for the rest of your!even when you die!

Y/n:Your not even real!

Inverted y/n:Wrong dumbass!

Y/n:Okay...so your basically my over consciousness,so what?Your not gonna hurt me!

Inverted y/n:That's where your wrong!also,im not you!

The inverted ghost pulled his...her...their hand up and punched themselves causing y/n to get punched in the face and fall flat on the ground

Y/n:*cough*WHAT THE (Scott Pilgrim sounds)?!

Ghost:ha!that was so funny!haha!

Y/n:okay....so since your probably gonna be stuck with me for who knows how long...What's your name,how did you possess me and what pronouns do you go by?

Ghost:well...you'll find those out soon...

Right then...it felt like a room went pitch black...y/n turned around as the sound of a roar sending shivers down his spine...he looked around for the source of the growl and saw a huge shadowy figure running towards him.

Ghost:oh shit...well you better start running!

Y/n:yeah right...all I need is to pull out something from the suit.....case.....SHIT!