Amphibia x Reader Draft:Smart Little Liar

The following draft is set before Anne or Beast and During Anne or Beast and is the path i'll probably go for when i decide which Path for the fic to choose...some details may be changed when I decide which path to go through and completely finish the chapter..

Groupchat

Y/n:Hey guy's,i have a problem...

Anne:What's up y/n?

Y/n:So Uh...It's my mom's birthday and Uh.....I don't have a present for her

Sasha:Wow....you are such a good son....

Y/n:haha...funny Sasha....

Marcy:So do you have a plan?I mean we can always help!

Y/n:Don't worry,it's fine...i'm sure i'll think of something...

Y/n looked up at the mirror in his room to take a hard look at himself and realize what he's done....

Y/n:*inhales*This is not fine..

40 minutes later of walking

Y/n:Uh no....What am i gonna do?I don't have money,my dad's at work and my friend's can't help!UGh!

y/n was heading towards the park toward in order to distract himself from the fact that he's gonna disappoint his mom...

Y/n:I can't just get a rose and a card!She deserves better than that!Why am i even at the park?!

Y/n then leaned back on the bench only to fall and tumble down a hill a hill and land in mud

Y/n:What the?!OH COME ON!*punches ground*OW!

Y/n felt his hand punch something metal covered in dirt...He moved the mud off of it and saw three gem's glow,he moved the rest of the mud off to reveal this weird music box..

Y/n:A...Box?

He then smiled as he realized he had the perfect gift right in front of him,all he had to do was get all of the mud off it,put it in a gift bag and then boom!The perfect Mother's Day!

Y/n:Typing*:Hey Mar Mar,I think i just found the perfect gift for her....And send...Now let's see what's inside this bad boy...

Y/n picked up the box and slowly opened it up to examine the inside,only for this wave of color's to burst out of the box blinding him before sucking him into another dimension...leaving the box behind in the mud...But there was was thing that changed about the box,half of the green gem faded away.....

Newtopia

Y/n:Gha!

Y/n fell face flat on the ground,and instead of the mud it was stone.....Almost like he had hallucinated the whole thing,but turns out he wasn't,everything was real...

Y/n:Ow......what the....

Y/n got up and turned around to see this weird tall castle in the distance....This wasn't a forest...

Y/n:My phone!Crap Crap Crap!Oh thank god....Wait the box...

Y/n looked around where was and tied to find where the box was,only to find it nowhere around him..

Y/n:Wow!GREAT!TRAPPED IN A DIFFERENT DIMENSION!JUST FREAKIN' GREA-

Y/n was too mad to realize he was walking towards stairs until he tripped and found himself falling down the flight of stairs.

Y/n:OW!OW!OW!OW!FUDGE!FUDGE!FUDGING SAUGSAGE!FUDGE!FUDGE!FUDGE!*Slam*

Y/n landed face flat on the ground,his phone was still in tact but he had cuts of his face and his leg was broken...a cherry on top to the isekai Sundae...What a freaking CHERRY ON TOP OF THE GOD DAMN ISEKAI SUNDAE!!!!!!!