Witches before Wizards

(Disclaimer:This chapter is contains some swearing)

    Current Location: Y/n's Subspace
Time:???

How do you call it?Subspace Highway?something like that....y/n considered it a safe space for him or a shortcut when he needs to get somewhere...It's in his head so..yeah.....

Anyway continuing the story

Y/n was sitting on a throne*you guess the location*,no lights and only lit candles...He looked around to see others standing besides him/the throne...note his vision is currently blurring so it could be illusions.

Y/n:whaaat.....the hell??

As his vision got clear he got a clearer view on where he was...it appeared to be a throne room(it's the emperor throne room),and there were other around him in cloaks

Y/n:This is a really weird dream-wait....is that?

Y/n got up to get a closer look at the door,what normally was the door he used to exit Subspace and get back to reality was...the door that brought him and Luz here?

Y/n:the hell?

???:What you're look is the door to your realm....trust me,it's gonna be important to both of your stories..and the key to getting you both the hell out of here...

???:Unless you die of course...

Y/n turned around to see another version of himself but slightly different,he had a ghostlike appearance,red eyes,darker messy hair,All black clothes and the small smirk...

Y/n:AH CRAP!

Startled,Y/n jumped falling over hitting the door open and landing against the floor...of the owl house...in front of Eda...

The Owl House
Time: 7:30

Y/n:oh........hi?

Eda:what are you

Y/n:um....hallucinating?

He has No clue

Eda:Well anyway,come downstairs...your already up so you might as well just

Y/n:yeah yeah sure...

Downstairs/Kitchen

A few minutes of y/n going on a rant

Y/n:so I thought,"Oh so I'm the Douchbag for being in the fight?!"Even though they started it and I had to-

Eda:kid you've been yelling for 8 minutes and it's can you please quiet down?

Y/n:And my dad took Luz's mom's side!Like what parent would take the others side after I explain-

???:gha!!

Y/n and Eda perked hearing Luz and king(also hooty) from upstairs...following footsteps,a door closing,..and walked over to see her in this weird outfit(forgot what she's wearing I'll remember later)

Y/n:what the hell?

Eda:.....who are you again?