Ideas for Amphibia x Reader fic

I have three ideas for a Amphibia x Reader story next to One Bizarre summer,it has a set up where y/n is a friend on Anne,Sasha and Marcy who ended up in amphibia a year prior to Episode 1,but he left behind The Calamity Box and Marcy Eventually found it for two reasons,1.to bring Anne and Sasha to a different world so they could be together and 2.To find where y/n went...In each story,the three find out where y/n is whether with The Planters,The Toads or The Newts,but somethings changed with him,whether it's his personality or how the scenario's will play out..

Idea 1:
Y/n was a friend of Sasha,Anne and Marcy every since they were little for 12 years...For Mother's Day he had bought his mom a gift box but wanted to show Anne and the girls first,but the moment he opened it they watched him disappear right in front of their eyes,everyone thought they were delusional when they described it,yet it was actually real to them....And it's much worse with y/n's mom...leaving the music box behind and ending up captured by Grime..

After a year of being stuck there,he's now a commander in the Toad Tower and helped defend the tower twice with Grime and Sasha,once The three finally reunite with him(individually)finally reunite with him,they can tell something is off...he seem's to be a complete different person,his personality is more fierce and violent,He looks different than he did back on earth,he has darker hair,face has like two scars and his eyes....they look like he's lost all humanity.....Now they can't trust him now that he's tried to betray Anne and The Planters..Wartwood considers him a threat and Anne can't even tell if he is the same person...Could the friend she has known be gone?How did he become Sasha 2.0?Can he go back to the friend the three knew or will he stay as the toad's Apex Predator?

Title:Apex Predator

Idea 2:
Y/n was a friend of Marcy,Anne and Sasha who had went missing a year prior to the three on his mom's birthday when found the calamity box at a gift shop..but here's the thing...He left the box back on earth and Marcy found it a year later,when she found out what it can do...she comes up with two plans...

A year after teleporting in Newtopia,he's a Royal Rangert for King Andrias and he's sorta like his Right-Hand-Man,After being sent to explore frog valley by King Andrias, he finally reunites with Anne and Marcy after a year....And there it is,The Calamity Box in Anne's possession...The music box that brought him here,all are unaware of the box's true power...except y/n...He knows everything Andrias has planned..Andrias promised him a way back,Find the calamity box and he'll get back home...The cost?Andrias taking over his world...So how will this work?He's gonna have to lie to his best friends and everyone around him and act like he doesn't know what the box does,well....only did he know lying to the ones around him can lead to terrifying fates...Can the wits of the group keep in lie to his friend?

Title:Smart Little Liar

Idea 3:
Y/n was a Friend of Anne,Sasha and Marcy...well mostly Anne....However,on Anne's 12th birthday,he went missing....Last place he was at was a gift shop and a music box laying on ground...So where did he go?Well,he ended up in a world inhabited by Amphibians...

So fast forward a year later and Y/n's life is way different than it was,he's living with a family of frogs,he's gotten used to the food they eat,and sorta changed in general,This was the new normal for him...Till one day,he had ran into a old friend...Anne,and there it is...the music box that bought him here...But it looked different,the crystals were gray,the box didn't teleport them back home...Something was wrong..But somehow,he was still determined to get back home,find Sasha and Marcy...And soon it'll be a trip back home...but could his Heart be the downfall of him?

Title:Big City Human

Which one do you like the most?

I'm leaning towards the Newts one but i do like the Toads and Planters side....

Tell how you feel...