"It most certainly can. Hold on," Aro swoops me in his arms as I squeak once more. Tucking my head in the crook of his neck, I inhale his scent as the wind pushes on my side. Being set down, do I open my eyes.

"Woah, this is a huge place." The kitchen is bigger than the Cullens or any cuisine I have ever seen. Blackwood cabinets with white marble counters. Amazing.

"What would you like to eat?" Caius and Marcus walk to the other side to face me.

"Hm, I don't know. I guess surprise me." My vision is immediately blocked by two cold hands. Hello, Aro

Aro chuckles behind me, his chest moves up and down on my back. After waiting about three minutes, Aro removes his hands. Blinking my vision from the sharp light, I look down to see two medium-rare steaks and french fries. 

"You both cooked this under three minutes?" I ask as I pick up my silver fork.

"Vampire speed love," Caius winks as he cleans his hands with a hand towel.

"Yes, you are fast but is it good to eat?" I ask with a smirk as I take a bite of the steak. Okay, I died. I am moving to heaven and never coming back. "You guys plan on really killing me. This is the best thing in my life I have ever eaten."

I receive bright smiles in return and still am being stared at with every mouthful of food I eat. Before long, I finish while I am continuously being stared at which I don't really mind much. Wiping my mouth clean, I lean on my elbows on the table before gazing into each of their eyes.

"Now, do tell what this mate thing is." I begin the conversation wanting some clarence on the subject.

"Mate or in mortal term are soulmates," Aro speaks before Marcus impedes for a question.

"You have heard of soulmates?"

"slightly, heard and know of them but never really focused on the subject."

"And why not? I thought every woman admires a good fantasy of prince charming." I giggle before laughing at the cringed tone he used.

"Not all girls honey. Certainly not me at all." I rake my eyes over the counters and the gleam from the sun before facing Aro. "Please continue on Aro."

"Vampires as dangerous as we are and can be at times; are blessed to be able to find our soulmates. Some don't and some like us do. You are our soulmate."

"And how did you know that?" My mind digs deep into the dreams and even sees them as ghosts at the cliff.

"Your scent and seeing you with our own eyes," Marcus respond to that question, sending a calm smile over to me.

"What about dreams? Could a connection happen then?" Aro, I was hoping he can answer that question.

"Hm, it is only on rare occasions and might be because of you having three vampires that have deemed you as a mate. Bonded with, that is. Understand so far?" I nod understanding it.

"What dreams were you having about us, my love?" Caius smirks at me causing a blush to rise on my cheeks.

"Just meeting you guys over and over in different locations." Keeping it true and nonchalant.

"Oh and what kind of locations?" Aro nudges swiftly a blow to his brother's ribs.

"Um, outside in the woods or in a field. Reading in a library or at a beach. a few times just seeing you guys standing in front of me." They nodded. Biting ym lower lip, the question did pop up in my mind which was really off. I would never think such things but it came up and I wished to ask them. 

"Okay. I do have a question and don't kill me for it but are you virgins?" If vampires can blush, Aro and Marcus would be beet red. Caius just smirked at me like Emmett does when he is impressed. Caius though looked smug about the question. Is he a virgin?

"Millennia without sex? Only someone with strong guts does that love. No, we had our fair share of women but now that you are here, there will be no one else but you to please us." It sounded poetic and disgusting at the same time. I mean so many years and I wonder how many are 'fair share' for them? hundred? thousand? I mean, any other person would think of the number when a guy says he had a fair share. I will have to ask them later, if later ever comes with my situation. No! Morgana stop with those thoughts, we are mates, I wouldn't be pinned with men that won't love me even with my fire. I am sure there can be a positive that can come out of this and considering that with how long they lived, I'd say they are intelligent adults that can help discuss with me a plan about my abilities. I was given a second chance to live and this time, I am going to live without thinking about my fire.

"Okay. Do you guys have any questions for me?" I am getting crazy confident with these men I have just met physically even though I have met them constantly in my dreams. They are fun to talk to and handsome to add to the pile of things that make my heartbeat for them. Or it can just be the mate bond thing but I won't question it.

"We do but we think a different setting would work for you." Marcus is next in picking me up and knowing they are using vampire speed, I clench my eyes shut. Can't have my eyes dry out with the wind? Can I?

"Open love," Aro whispers in my ear, sending odd shivers down my spine and down to my core. I wish he doesn't do that unless necessary. "Don't worry, I won't."

I didn't even notice Aro had his hand on my shoulder. My black boots thump gently on the stone floor before my eyes intake the awesome library. Brown wooden bookshelves, statues around the corners and in the walls, glass windows above to light the room, and some lamps to light at night.

"Wow!"