Swara: I am not taking anyone's blame. I am just accepting my crimes.

Inspector: as per your self confession,  you are under arrest Mrs Swara Sanskar Maheshwari. ( start making her wear handcuffs)

Sanskar : NO!!! ( hold her) dare you touch her. I will not let my Swara arrested for her no mistake. ( grabbing her tightly being afraid for her).

Swara : Let me get my punishment Sanskar. ( side him and give her hands to Inspector).

Sanskar : NO!! ( screaming hold her hand) I will not let you go. I can't see you getting punishment of with no your mistake. ( Inspector start taking her from there) Inspector please don't take her, she is lying! Leave her!!

He hold her and take her back from Inspector.

Sanskar : I will not let this happen. If anyone try to touch my Swara, I will kill him. ( shouts) dare you touch her.

Inspector: Mr Maheshwari! We understand your love for your wife, but you can't disturb law's process.

Laksh: Yes arrest Swara! How could you do this Swara? That too of your loving sister? I am shocked, you did this.

Swara : Sanskar let me go! please!!

She herself go with police leaving Sanskar shattered. He screams loudly her name.

After sometime!

In police station!

Swara is sitting in prison with lost face on floor. She feels footstep behind her and a familiar fragrance which made her realize who have been came and turn happily.

She see Sanskar behind her holding tears in his eyes seeing her like this.

Swara : Sanskar!! ( happily but then realized the truth) what are you doing here Sanskar? You shouldn't be here.

Sanskar: You also shouldn't be here, why you did this Swara? Why you took my blame on you?

Swara : I didn't take your blame Sanskar. I only killed ragini. ( while avoiding to look in his eyes).

Sanskar : My Swara can't lie looking in my eyes. ( make her surprised) I know you are lying, my Swara can never think of harming anyone, killing anyone is far.

Swara : why you are not ready to accept? I only killed her, because she used to disturb us and you also never liked her so I killed her.

Sanskar : I am again saying you are lying Swara. You can't kill anyone. Utter the truth.

Swara : this is only the truth!

Sanskar : take my swear and tell the same. (make her shocked).

Swara : Sanskar! What kind of childhishness is this? Go please.

Sanskar: utter truth!

Swara : whatever the truth is, now I am culprit in all eyes.

She recall how when Laksh was blaming Sanskar. She already seen knife on table,  she seen all engrossed in crying quickly leave her fingerprints on it and again start crying on ragini 's dead body.

Sanskar: NO! You are not culprit.

Swara : Sanskar! This is my punishment only. Yesterday I realised how unknowingly I hurted you so much by be with ragini all time. I never saw how much you used to hate her. It's all happened because of me, because of me only you got insecured, I know you didn't killed ragini, I trust you but whosever have done it took advantage of your anger issues and put all accusations on you with proof of the reference of your yesterday's attack on her and that knife, I don't know your fingerprints is on that but I got suspicious as that knife was on table in a very mysterious way so I put my fingerprints on it.