Ram : Yes inspector! Sanskar can't kill anyone.

DP : Oh Really Ram? So now you will lie also to save your son? Can you deny this that he tried to kill her yesterday. I knew he have anger issue but I didn't knew in anger he can kill anyone. Your son turned wild in anger. He turned BEAST.

Sanskar : I didn't killed her! Why you all don't understand this?

Laksh : We have proof to prove our talks. See that knife on table, he uses that knife to kill my wife. You can check his finger prints on it. ( shocking him)

Constable take knife with him from table.

Laksh : now another proof! Mr Mehta! He is our neighbor!
( call someone) he is eye witness of this all murder. He saw how this man killed my wife in backyard of home.

Mr Mehta : Yes inspector! Mr Sanskar Maheshwari only killed Mrs ragini Maheshwari! I saw him. It was quite Dark but I recognized his clothes. It was him.

Sanskar : Swara!! ( see her standing quietly) Swara! Say something. Why you are quiet? Please believe me. I didn't did anything. At least you trust me. I don't care anyone believe me or not, I just want your trust please Swara say something.

Swara : do you have any proof to prove yourself? ( make him shocked).

Sanskar: You are asking proofs from me?

Swara : everything is against you, every proof is against you. Do you have any proof to prove yourself innocent, that you didn't killed her? ( shocking him more).

Laksh ; say! So do you have any proof?

Sanskar remains quiet and shocks! He don't have proof but he thought at least his Swara will trust him. The thought of her distrust on him again hurts him. Tears fall from his eyes in his numb state.

Laksh: Inspector arest him! He don't have any proof. His silence is narrating his story.

Inspector comes to him make him wear handcuffs and start taking numb Sanskar from there.

Stop!!! A voice stop them! Sanskar come in sense hearing Swara 's voice and turn to look at her.

Swara : You can't arest my husband.

Laksh ; why Swara? He killed ragini and you...

Swara : I killed ragini! Arrest me not my husband. ( this shocks all including Sanskar).

Sanskar : Swara! What are you saying? ( shocked).

Swara : truth! I am speaking truth. Inspector! My sister used to interfere in my marital life due to my husband used to be angry on me. My marital life was on staked because of her , yesterday my husband attempted to kill her which cleared me that my husband hate my sister and till she is alive my marital life can never be happy that's why I killed her yesterday so I get rid from her.

Laksh : what are you saying Swara? Mr Mehta have been seen Sanskar.

Swara : he seen clothes of Sanskar  not him. I wore my husband's clothes and killed my sister, this knife also have my fingerprints, you can check it. I thought I will not caught but my husband dragged in it. I can't see him getting punishment of my crime. I did everything.

Sanskar : Swara!!! ( grabbing her shoulders) I know you are lying. You are lying Swara. I know you can't do this. You can never harm anyone. It's not my Swara.  You are trying to save me. I will not let you do this.

Swara : I only did this Sanskar and it's only truth. ( jerking his hand) Inspector arest me.

Sanskar : NO!! Inspector don't believe her. She is trying to save me. She is lying. Swara please utter the truth , don't do this. don't take my blame on you please.