Chapter 10: Evil Spirit, Be Gone!

Comenzar desde el principio

'I hope it doesn't mean that this guy is a threat, he seems to have trust from Joey, Tea, and Tristan. It will make things harder on them if I am going to have to play the bad guy if I am right about this, gods, let's just hope I am wrong.' You thought to yourself. Yugi and you took your attention to the rest of your friends who finally met up. "Guy's name is Namu. Namu, this is Mai, the beautiful Serenity Wheeler, (Y/n), and Yugi." Tristan introduced the group. Joey smacked him from behind his head "Oi, don't get chummy with my sister ya dingus." Joey sneered, Tristan rubbed the back of his head. The two had a glare off on the side. "He saved Bakura's life and is also a finalist just like you guys." Tea informed you all.

This name was news to you. It must be another friend of theirs. "Bakura?!" Joey exclaimed as his attention was elsewhere. It was on this teen boy who was limping from the entrance.

He had white hair and brown tired eyes that lingered over to Joey who called out his name. The kid honestly looked like shit from where you were standing. Wearing a baggy blue and white striped shirt with a pair of white skinny jeans. You glanced down to your boot which was now starting to shimmer more light 'What the heck? Does this mean there is more danger now?!' You were now frantic and in a little panic. This was the first time it was glowing much brighter than it has done before. It was completely new and it was not the right moment to start doing something new. You flinch when you feel something brush against your leg. 'Duke?' You saw he was pretending to tie his shoes when he was really taking off his bandana to stuff into your boot to stop it from being seen. Duke stood up and bumped shoulders with you to act natural. 'Guess Duke also senses something is off as well himself.' You note to thank him later like you need to with Kaiba. You wouldn't have been able to resolve your problems with Tea if Kaiba didn't show you the way.

"You're supposed to be resting at the hospital!" Joey ran over to him and was bewildered to see he was wearing a duel disk just like Nomu was also wearing one. Everyone went up to Bakura who tiredly smiled, regaining some composure, and laughed it off. "I assure you all, I am fine really. I am one of the finalists of this tournament." Bakura made eye contact with you with a gentle smile on his delicate face. A sudden flash overcame your vision and there in Bakura's place was a man who looked like Bakura but he was much more violent. His gaze held so much hatred within his grey-purple eyes and he was tanned with a four stitched scar that dragged down under his right eye.

"I will make you all suffer! You'll wish you had let her kill me when you had your chance!"

You inhaled sharply to the malice voice that belonged to this person. His voice practically screamed in your ears even though he was standing afar. It sends shivers throughout your entire body but you were not scared but your body said otherwise. Your body acted like it experienced true horrors from this guy once before. Nothing came to your mind for what this guy could have done to you that is making your body act in such a way. Yugi placed a hand on your shoulder which snapped away the image of that man that resembled the Bakura that was standing there looking confused from the way you stared at him. This kid looked more gentle unlike that other man you saw.

"You alright (Y/n), Jane?" Yugi whispered to you, giving a nod without looking at him. Looking down to take a quick glance at Jane who was also frozen in absolute fear, you wondered if she experienced the same thing as you had but you didn't think it was the right time to ask her. You were finally able to stop shaking after a minute. "Bakura this is (Y/n), Mai, and Duke." Tea was introducing you all this time but to Bakura. "It is a pleasure to meet you." He greeted you all with a British accent. There was no sense of hatred behind his words. Just a simple hello. This was all starting to creep you out. First the dagger acts up with these two new guys and both don't look threatening. It was that last part that was what really creeped you out the most, they looked like nice folk. It was hard for you to imagine them doing acts of unspeakable evil.