14: Chased (Barkkits pov)

We were now all in place, including cinderkit who came back only a few minutes ago.
Hollykit told cinderkit about the plan, and now she was all set to go along with the rest of us.
"Alright, when I say go, we start the plan."
We all nodded.
The foxes where barking at us. taunting us.
"Go!" Yelled cinderkit.
FlameKit, AmberKit, and DoveKit, started to rear, attacking them.
Hollykit started to pull LionKit out, JayKit was holding onto her tail, and was pulling her back.
BirchKit wasn't here to help us, so we had agreed to make do with what we could without him.
I held CinderKit's tail, pulling her back, as she helped pull LionKit up.
Soon, LionKit was out of the whole.
He lay on the ground, panting, with me, and CinderKit.
The den was filled with screech's, growls, and barks.
DoveKit, AmberKit and DoveKit where loosing the battle. They had scratches all over.
"I think we should run!" I said.
"I agree." CinderKit said.
"I don't, I want to stay and fight." LionKit said stubbornly.
"But, LionKit, we can't, look, FlameKits hurt, so is AmberKit, and DoveKit. We have to go. Now." CinderKit said.
"Ya, plus, you, me and CinderKit, are tired, we won't be able to fight, let alone win. Nor can FlamKit, DoveLit and, AmberKit. So I agree with CinderKit. We have to go. Now." I said stubbornly.
"But...But I-" LionKit started again.
"No, LionKit. No but's. We have to go. Now." CinderKit said stubbornly, cutting LionKit off.
A really loud whine from DoveKit made me angry at LionKit for arguing.
"Please LionKit! We have to go now!" I urged.
"Please!" CinderKit urged.
"Ok fine." LionKit finally said the answer we were looking for.
"FlameKit! DoveKit! AmberKit! On the count of three, I'm going to yell run, and you have to run, no matter what! We all will! Ok?" CinderKit half yelled.
They all looked at her quickly, and nodded.
"One...two...three, run!" CinderKit half yelled.
We all ran the second that she said to run. Except LionKit. LionKit, I had noticed, stayed back, until the last kit was free of the foxes. I had told him to run, but he wouldn't listen, he just stayed until the last cat was free of the foxes.
Once we got out, we saw birch kit waiting for us by the entrance of the den.
"What's going on? Do you have LionKit? Oh, there he is!" He had said.
"Just run!" I told him."
We were all running past him.
Why?"
"Just do it! Run!"
So he started to run with us.
I heard the foxes barking, witch meant that they were right behind us.
I looked to see if we were all there. None of us was missing, we were all there.
But so we're the foxes.
The foxes were chasing us.
We ran this way and that, trying to get ride of them. But no matter what we did, where we went, they would stay with us.
They kept on chasing us. They would not give up.