3: A new proficiency

One night, I had followed fire star
(Our leader),
Into his dream's.
I didn't mean to, but the second that I feel asleep, I was inside of his dream's. He had met with the former thunderclan leader, blue star. They where in a strange forest. I think it was the old one. The one we had before we had moved to the lake. But why where they meeting here?

Blue star and fire star stood just an inch apart. Blue star had said a greeting, followed by fire star's greeting. Blue star had then started talking, She had said:
"There is something I would like to discuss with you."
"And what might that be?"
"Your proficiency has now been completed."
"Mine? You mean the one that says, fire alone can save our clan?"
"Yes."
"Okay, what about it?"
"It has been completed."
"What do you mean completed?"
"Well, your destiny was always to become leader, and to help, protect, and save your clan, from all evil that may come."
"Ya, and?"
"Then there became a proficiency about 1 cat per clan, and they made an incredible journey to find the place that we now live in. But now there is a new proficiency, and yours has now been completed."
"Okay, but, wait, a new proficiency? What do you mean? What kind of proficiency? Who is is about? Is it about more the one cat?"

Blue star held up her tail for silence.

"There will be seven,kin through your kin, who hold the power of the star's in there paws. They will bring back the light, after the shadow hides it."

Blue stars and fire stars image had begun to fade, until I was standing there, alone.

Then there was a sound.

But, I thought I was alone? So, who/what, was that?

The sound was a stirring on the other end of the bushes. But then suddenly the noise had stopped.

Wired. I thought.