"Yeah, after she told us about the war?" Eden asks in clarification.

"Yes. Baby, did you share anything with him? About Brooklyn? Or Blake?" Rome asks gently.

As her heart slams against her ribs, Eden swallows thickly. While with Ty she told him all about Rome and his cheating ways. She spoke highly of Brooklyn, but did speak of Blake and Rome. Especially on days they had pissed her off.

"Ro." She whispers. "I'm so sorry."

Hearing Nile whimper as she feels the feeling of betrayal from Legend, Eden cries even harder.

"D-don't cry, baby. I know you didn't do it out of spite."

"I thought-. I thought I could trust him, Rome. I put-. I put the baby at ris-. Oh shit! Brooklyn! Remember she tried to tell us something when we picked her up from Blake?! But Blake didn't want her to tell us?! She must know something!"

"Call my mom, now!"

Quickly merging the calls, Eden along with everyone else waits on pins and needles for Asia to answer.

"Hello my lovely!"

"Ma Asia, where is Brooklyn, please?!"

"Edee is everything alri-?!"

"Ma?! Get Brooklyn, now!" Rome rushes out.

"Ok, ok! Brookie c'mere daddy and mommy Edee are on the phone."

"Hi momma! Hi daddy!"

Hearing her little voice everyone smiles, which definitely lightens the mood.

"Hi baby!" They simultaneously coo.

"What you guys doin?! Me and Bubbie pwayin in the pool withs both the nanas!"

"Baby, focus for me ok?"

"Otay momma. What you need?!"

"Brookie what happened with your mommy that you wanted to tell me and daddy?"

"Weellll, lots of stuff!"

Listening to all types of crazy stories, Eden smiles as Brooklyn tells them dramatic stories. However she can tell that Rome is becoming impatient.

"Ok, baby focus. The pink donu-?"

"Ooohhh you shoulda say-ed that, momma!" She giggles along with everyone else at her exasperated response. "Mommy tried to make me speak withs a stwanger and I no liked him. Neither did Twi. Momma?!"

"Yes, baby?"

"Guess what?!"

"What, lovey?"

"Him had red eyes! They was too scary! And I tried tellin mommy, but she no listened! She keep-ed says 'Brooklyn Ciera Haven, stooooop'!" She stresses in a teasing nature, much to everyone's entertainment. "Her keep-ed says, 'If you don't stop I'na tell daddy not to get you! But momma?!"

"Yes, my honey?"

"He scared-ed me. And Twi growl at him! I even showed him my sharps teeth! Like you and Ni and daddy and Legend!"

"That's so good, my baby! I'm so proud of you!" Cooing at Brooklyn, everyone, even the stone-like alphas and betas can hear how much Eden loves her bonus baby.

"Baby what did he look like?" Rome calls to Brooklyn.

"Ummm, sooooo tall! Like a gir-naffe! And he was colored light brown. Likes uncle Jay and some hair like g-pop Scott, but not lots a hair like Uncle Isy."