20: Day 4: 2 vs 2

Start from the beginning

Well, or so they thought.

--*--

The citizen is now calmly walking or travelling out of the red marks. While the 8 of the active heroes are trying to locate that place. They don't know a lot about the maps and was running headless checking the possible place.

They can't find where it was. Aside from their computer expert, Kaminari was already killed, none of them knows how to operate the complicated monitor room.

Most of them also worried for their foods but Kaede shamelessly told them about the Grocery Store that their team is managing for their foods. Of course, Shoto of course purchase their food.

After an hour, they are shock to see the National Museum, two school, and the Zoo explode together. They are all shock with this and immediately split into four team and check the area.

--*--

"Oi! Oi! Oi! Looks who's here... I've been waiting to see you again, Todoroki Shoto!" Shoto look at the place where he heard the voice, he was with Koroiro the time he went there.

"Who are you?" Shoto ask. Karma smirk and slowly removing his hood. Where his mask and night vision glasses was attach. His face was now visible to Shoto's eyes.

Karma had a devilish grin while playing a blunt knife in his hand. It looks cool that he was walking from the smoke with his villain clothes.

Shoto on the other hand even with their different eyes, hair and facial structure, his appearance felt as if he was looking to his own reflection.

"Who are you..." Shoto could feel fear while looking to Karma. The temperature is getting lower and lower, he didn't mind since he was familiar to it. But Kuroiro can't.

"Fire Freeze, please lower the temperature! I can't handle the cold anymore!" Kuroiro said. He even merge to Shoto's shadow just to protect himself from the cold.

Its only the time when he saw Inasa beside Karma who's walking with serious face.

"You!" Shoto shouted in shock.

"I should have listen to Yaomomo when she said your part of the villain!" Shoto said gritting his teeth. Because of the drop of temperature, the fire is now creating a mist like smoke. Inasa regulates his wind so the smoke will not affect his eyes.

Karma is still grinning like a devil.

"I wonder how strong you are... Twin Brother!" He said and laugh. Karma and Inasa both run to the two. Shoto immediately send his Ice to them. But Karma is laughing as he grip the Ice like nothing and it breaks as water.

"Don't you know, you have a twin? Our mother is in verge of instanity the time she was carrying us! When we born in this world, she immediately send me to another family as she doesn't want me to suffer for Enji's neglect and abuse!" Karma said, just dodging all the Ice that Shoto sending him.

He is breaking it as water everytime he touch it. Inasa also do the tacting with his wind.

Kuroiro saw this an opourtunity trying to merge in Karma's shadow. But Karma mercilessly shot Koroiro shoulder without looking at him. He was still in the shadow form but this didn't hinder Karma's good aim. He didn't even look at him while pointing a gun to Kuroiro.

"You think you can sneal out with me? Heh! You can't evem erase your presence much less you bloodlust. I'm surprise you have those, specially you're a hero course students! You indended to kill me!" Karma chuckle. He hit Kuroiro's morality and back down immidiately.

"Intent to kill? Hmmm... How come your a hero? Heroes don't kill as they could, why are you imiting bloodlust! Yoy should be the villain not us, we're fighting here without those! Not that we need it!" Karma said mocking Kuroiro while still doing the dodge from Shoto's eyes.